Profile for Robinl15 > Reviews

Content by Robinl15

Robinl15 "book worm" (Birmingham England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Homescapes
Homescapes

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Improvement, 26 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Homescapes (App)
I played Gardenscapes but I ended up deleting it because it took too long to earn the stars and each action required too many of them. This game is a big improvement and easy to play.

Midnight Crossroad: Now a major new TV series: MIDNIGHT, TEXAS (Midnight Texas Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally different than True Blood., 11 Sept. 2017
I didn't think I'd warm to the main character, Manfred but as the story unfolded I started to like him. There is a brief introduction to the inhabitants of Midnight but I'm sure there are a lot of back stories to come. I enjoyed the first novel so I am about to start the second.

Bones - Season 3
Bones - Season 3
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Short series, 19 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Bones - Season 3 (Amazon Video)
Excellent series but why are there only 15 episodes?

Cooking Fever
Cooking Fever

5.0 out of 5 stars Mindless fun, 14 July 2017
This review is from: Cooking Fever (App)
My son has no attention span but he happily sat down for hours to play this game for hours. Quality!

Obsidian Magic (Legacy Series Book 2)
Obsidian Magic (Legacy Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Series, 11 Jun. 2017
I read the first book and enjoyed it so much that I started the second book straight away. I wasn't disappointed apart from Gareth being called away at the end. The writer established her world swiftly then drew the reader into it skilfully. Can't wait to read the next book in the series.

Twitter
Twitter

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent App, 22 May 2017
This review is from: Twitter (App)
An excellent app, easy to use and totally reliable unlike the Facebbook app. It never freezes or resets at inconvenient moments.

Sugar Scars
Sugar Scars

4.0 out of 5 stars A fresh take on a post apocalyptic story, 21 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Sugar Scars (Kindle Edition)
I started to read the story because of the diabetic angle. When you think about the end of the world you forget about the modern drugs that keep you alive. I am diabetic and need drugs to manage my blood pressure and cholesterol.. I loved the main character and her solutions to the problems she encounters. This story is well worth reading.

Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphones B&W - Black
Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphones B&W - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars If you want to buy these headphones from Amazon don't bother because you will get screwed like we did, 17 Feb. 2017
We bought these headphones before Christmas for my autistic son. This morning the right ear stopped working. I went to my account to start the return process and was shocked to find a message which stated that they are no longer eligible for return. The product is defective! Consumer law and common sense dictates that when you pay over seventy pounds for a product you expect it to be working two months after you purchased it. If you want to buy these headphones from Amazon don't bother because you will get screwed like we did.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2017 6:56 PM GMT

The Edge of Dark
The Edge of Dark

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent time slip novel, 20 Nov. 2016
This review is from: The Edge of Dark (Kindle Edition)
I've read every book this author has written and she has never disappointed me. Roz Acclam takes a job in York as an events planner for a stately home. The spirits in the house have been waiting to tell their story. Their story has parallels with Roz's past and cool relations with her husband.

Will history repeat itself?

The Hourglass
The Hourglass

1.0 out of 5 stars Edit it, before you ask for readers., 24 Oct. 2016
This review is from: The Hourglass (Kindle Edition)
I think this book needs a good proof reader. The punctuation and grammar is so bad that it is impossible to read. Once it has been edited I would be happy to try again as I liked the concept.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9