Profile for Simon > Reviews

Content by Simon

Simon (London)

Bluetooth Headphones TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Stereo Sports Headphone - Sweatproof Running and Exercise In-Ear Headphone (aptX, 10 Hour Play Time, Built-in Mic, CVC 6.0 Noise-Cancelling, Ergonomic Behind-Head Design)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Jaybird Bluebud X!!, 23 Jun. 2016
I'm really surprised by the quality of these headphones especiallyespecially when I consider the price.
They are better than my old Jaybird Bluebud x which broke after a year. At least if these break they'll cost a 5th of the price!
I recommend wearing them in the oppositeopposite ear as marked, better fit and more comfortable.

Berghaus Verden 65+10 Rucksack - 75L
Berghaus Verden 65+10 Rucksack - 75L

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop looking now, 8 Mar. 2012
My wife bought this for a gift at my request.

I walked the Ridgeway Trail with it last week - I carried enough supplies for 4 days and could have fitted enough for a week - it was comfortable the whole time, I had 16 kilos in it.

I would buy again and recommend to all.