Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer "dshnma" (london u.k.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Warm Pet Dog Coat Fleece Jacket Jumper Sweater Hoodie Winter Protector Outfit
Warm Pet Dog Coat Fleece Jacket Jumper Sweater Hoodie Winter Protector Outfit
Offered by Panorama Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 12 Sept. 2017
Very nice coat,warm and waterproof.

Amazon for Tablets
Amazon for Tablets

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Amazon for Tablets (App)
No as good as the original app

4 x Glade Automatic Spray Refill 269ml - SOFT COTTON

Revlon Flex Keratin Shampoo Normal Hair 650ml
Revlon Flex Keratin Shampoo Normal Hair 650ml
Offered by Raizean

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery for an excellent product, 10 Sept. 2017
I've been using this brand of shampoo and conditioner for over 38 years. I used to buy it on my yearly visits to the US but have come across it on Amazon at a reasonable price.

This is an excellent shampoo for thick wavy hair. It leaves hair soft and silky with an amazing shine and a wonderful smell.
I highly recommend it for anyone with unruly hair. Used with the conditioner the results are truly amazing.

Kent Apple Cider Vinegar 1 x 1L | With "Mother" | Raw | Unpasturised | Unfiltered | GMO Free
Offered by Activecare Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Hurrah!! a plastic lid has replaced the metal one, 9 Sept. 2017
Nice tasting apple cider. I bought on recommendation from my vet to put a teaspoon -tablespoon(depending on size ) in my dog's food to stop the Nitrogen in his urine killing my lawn, it works wonders.
I have also been having it with a teaspoon of honey in hot water first thing in the morning before eating anything else. I love this stuff but it's the first time I've bought it from Amazon.
However there was no "mother " on the top . so only 4*
The delivery was prompt and packing very secure.

Personalised Greyhound Dog Pet ID Tag Disc.......TO LEAVE ENGRAVING DETAILS PLEASE READ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION LOWER DOWN THIS PAGE.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Aug. 2017
The spring in the clip broke and fortunately I noticed when putting my dog's harness on. The hole in the disc is so tiny that a proper split ring cannot be used.
The engraving is so small that it's not readable at first glance. All in all not what I expected
I had previously baught a different brand of engraved dog tag for this company and they were excellent. I messaged the company but have not had a response.
I don't recommended this particular dog tag. A waste of money

SiliPet Collapsible Dog Bowl, 7 Inch Diameter for Medium to Large Dogs is Lightweight, Sturdy, Leak Proof, Food Safe
Offered by Tonitu Products UK

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent piece of kit, 14 Aug. 2017
I bought this for my large yearling greyhound puppy. He a hearty drinker and use the side of the dish for purchase so he doesn't get water up his nose. It holds just over a 1L of water so good for larger dogs. The water bottle attachment is an added bonus on longer walking trips.
This bowl doesn't collapse during use and can be used in an emergency for feeding a can of food. I forgot to pack his dish on a long journey and used it without any ill effects. It's easily cleaned. Just rinse and dry. I thoroughly recommend that very versatile dish. It's a bit pricey but well worth it
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2017 1:54 PM BST

Lalawow Dog Harness with Handle No Pull Leash D-Ring Reflective (L (27.56-34.65inch), Orange)
Offered by Lalawow Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made harness, 5 Aug. 2017
Wonderfully constructed harness. I ordered large ,but it was a bit too snug for my greyhound,there was no room for growth .Had to return for a larger size, I fully recommend this product ,much sturdier than more expensive ones.

The Daleraian: A Chained Trilogy Novella (The Chained Novellas Book 1)
The Daleraian: A Chained Trilogy Novella (The Chained Novellas Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 6 July 2017
I liked the trilogy and the in between books with the stories of the sub characters. Lynet and Jarin's love story fill with beauty as well as the sacrifice he was willing make to save the lives of brother and his wife Gwen. And enjoyable addition to the trilogy

Dog Seat Cover: BlizeTec Hammock Style Pet Back Seat Protector; Nonslip & Waterproof; Universal Fit for Car, SUV and Mini Van
Offered by BlizeTec Europe

4.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT but. ......, 25 Jun. 2017
I bought this seat protector on the 18th June an have now fitted and use it .
It was easy to fit into my car. It seems to be durable and is well made. The non slip backing is a bonus as I have full leather seats which stop the hammock from moving around when in use. I have a very active greyhound puppy who moves around a lot in the car.
However the down side is the strap don't stay in place and tend to loosen with the dog's activity in travel (hence the 4 *). A different kind of buckle needs to be used to stop the straps coming loose.
I had a much cheaper version where it was torn after 1 use but the straps stayed intact
Please can you fix this problem as this product seems to be the Roll Royce of car seat protection.
I will still recommend this product in spite of this failing /fault.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6