Profile for Mr D > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Stolen Legacy: Sky Full of Stars, Book 3
Stolen Legacy: Sky Full of Stars, Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Space opera at its best, 25 May 2017
Funny, imaginative and well paced, with characters that come alive and a world you can loose yourself in. An excellent series to read.

Bound: An Alex Verus Novel
Bound: An Alex Verus Novel
by Benedict Jacka

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 April 2017
Simply un-put down-able.

AccuBuddy LED Running Light - Bright Shining Clip Light with strechable Armband for Jogging and Cycling to increase Safety
Offered by AccuBuddy EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the lights, 28 May 2016
Very pleased with the lights. Small, yet they look and feel robust. Batteries included with spares! Bought to clip onto the back of my rucksack, they are exactly what I needed.

Home World (Undying Mercenaries Series Book 6)
Home World (Undying Mercenaries Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Without doubt one of my all time favourite SCI-Fi series, 6 Mar. 2016
B.V. Larson never fails to deliver. Without doubt one of my all time favourite SCI-Fi series.

A Vogel Neem Care Cream 50g
A Vogel Neem Care Cream 50g
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product that I will continue to use daily, 15 Feb. 2016
The only cream I've found that will control my dermatitis. Non greasy, absorbs quickly and no preservatives. An excellent product that I will continue to use daily.

Cold Comfort (Decker's War Book 2)
Cold Comfort (Decker's War Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm pleased to say Eric Thomsom hasn't disappointed, 5 Feb. 2016
Having reviewed and given 5 stars for his other books, I'm pleased to say Eric Thomsom hasn't disappointed. So sit back, fire up the imagination and enjoy an action packed adventure.

Death Comes But Once (Decker's War Book 1)
Death Comes But Once (Decker's War Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars This author deserves more great reviews and this is another great book from Eric ..., 5 Feb. 2016
This author deserves more great reviews and this is another great book from Eric Thomson. I really enjoyed his Siobhan Dunmoore books and this delivers too. As usual great characters in a well written easy style that leads you on a classic space opera adventure. Buy and enjoy.

The Path of Duty (Siobhan Dunmoore Book 2)
The Path of Duty (Siobhan Dunmoore Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent follow up on the first book, 5 Feb. 2016
An excellent follow up on the first book. Eric Thomson brings the characters to life with a quick and easy style of writing that keeps a well thought out plot moving along swiftly and leaving the reader wanting more. I look forward to book 3.

No Honor in Death (Siobhan Dunmoore Book 1)
No Honor in Death (Siobhan Dunmoore Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed the book, 5 Feb. 2016
What can I say, I really enjoyed the book. An excellent well written space opera on par with Jack Campbell's The lost Fleet and Elizabeth Moon's Vatta's War. Good clear writing with and excellent story line and characters that kept me looking forward to the next chapter. I have just finished reading the second book and it was equally compelling.

Star Splinter (Fractured Space Book 1)
Star Splinter (Fractured Space Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a new author I thought this was a very good start. I look forward to him developing the ..., 25 Dec. 2015
As a first book from a new author I thought this was a very good start.I look forward to him developing the characters and storey in the next book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5