Profile for Carl > Reviews

ELEAF Istick 30 W Sub ohm Clearomizers
ELEAF Istick 30 W Sub ohm Clearomizers
Offered by 10 Clouds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little performer, 2 July 2015
Received my istick 30w yesterday morning and after a normal day of vaping (not sub ohm) I still have three quarters of the battery left !
The Mod feels well made and looks the business , it has more weight than I was expecting which I also find pleasing , the screen is bright and easy to read and stays lit longer than many I've seen reviewed.
I bought this to replace my Kanger EMOW , I would fully recommend this unit to anyone else looking to make the switch from an Ego to a Mod

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The EMOW is a Wow, 27 April 2015
I've left it a few weeks before comment to give the device time to let me down ... It hasn't.
The EMOW is a great piece of kit , the battery is strong and easily lasts me a full day , the variable voltage feature is a nice touch and gives flexibility to find the sweet spot on your choice of juice.
As has been mentioned the device does leak a little into the battery but I think this is down to the coils rather a problem with the device , I have some upgraded coils ordered so time will tell.
The EMOW I received from Vapertech passed genuine on the Kanger website., the device has a quality feel about it and vapes really well ,anyone looking for a good stick mod should give the EMOW a go.
Love it.

XFX ATX 550 Power Supply - P1550SXXB9
XFX ATX 550 Power Supply - P1550SXXB9

4.0 out of 5 stars XFX ATX 550 Power Supply, 5 Mar. 2014
Well built and well reviewed by those in the know , reasuringly heavy with thick cables.
The only fly in the ointment was the two pin power lead it came with otherwise it would have got a 5/5 , luckily I was replacing an older PSU so it wasn't a problem.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware cheap hard drives, 19 Aug. 2013
I've had this drive for 2 months now and its developed a nasty vibration , I mean a loud vibration that I can feel through my desk , I don't have a spare so I guess I'm stuck with this driving me nuts until I can get another hard drive so I can get this replaced .
Disappointing .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2013 10:36 AM BST