Profile for Carl > Reviews

Content by Carl

Carl

iSmoka Eleaf iStick 30w. Newly launched. Packing 30w of power which can accommodate Subohm clearomizers such as Aspire Atlantis, Kanger Subtank etc... yet fits in the palm of your hand with room to spare. At 75mm*21mm*32.8mm it is a very small and light mod with 2200mAh battery which can be used as Passthrough as well. 510/eGo fitting including adapter too. No Tobacco, No Tar, NO Nicotine.
Offered by SmashingDealsDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little performer, 2 July 2015
Received my istick 30w yesterday morning and after a normal day of vaping (not sub ohm) I still have three quarters of the battery left !
The Mod feels well made and looks the business , it has more weight than I was expecting which I also find pleasing , the screen is bright and easy to read and stays lit longer than many I've seen reviewed.
I bought this to replace my Kanger EMOW , I would fully recommend this unit to anyone else looking to make the switch from an Ego to a Mod

IdealVape.com Kangertech EMOW High End Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarette Starter kit (Black)
Offered by SmashingDealsDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars The EMOW is a Wow, 27 April 2015
I've left it a few weeks before comment to give the device time to let me down ... It hasn't.
The EMOW is a great piece of kit , the battery is strong and easily lasts me a full day , the variable voltage feature is a nice touch and gives flexibility to find the sweet spot on your choice of juice.
As has been mentioned the device does leak a little into the battery but I think this is down to the coils rather a problem with the device , I have some upgraded coils ordered so time will tell.
The EMOW I received from Vapertech passed genuine on the Kanger website., the device has a quality feel about it and vapes really well ,anyone looking for a good stick mod should give the EMOW a go.
Love it.

XFX ATX 550 Power Supply - P1550SXXB9
XFX ATX 550 Power Supply - P1550SXXB9

4.0 out of 5 stars XFX ATX 550 Power Supply, 5 Mar. 2014
Well built and well reviewed by those in the know , reasuringly heavy with thick cables.
The only fly in the ointment was the two pin power lead it came with otherwise it would have got a 5/5 , luckily I was replacing an older PSU so it wasn't a problem.

Seagate 1TB 3.5 inch 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA3 Hard Drive
Seagate 1TB 3.5 inch 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA3 Hard Drive
Offered by Mediashoponline

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware cheap hard drives, 19 Aug. 2013
I've had this drive for 2 months now and its developed a nasty vibration , I mean a loud vibration that I can feel through my desk , I don't have a spare so I guess I'm stuck with this driving me nuts until I can get another hard drive so I can get this replaced .
Disappointing .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2013 10:36 AM BST