Profile for Rudders > Reviews

Content by Rudders

Rudders

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Come Away With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 1)
Come Away With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely. Amazing, 30 Aug. 2014
whoever reads this review then please download the book. it's for lovers who love a mushy story from start to finish. oh my word I would definitely recommend.

Forbidden Disclosure (A Billionaire in Disguise Book 1)
Forbidden Disclosure (A Billionaire in Disguise Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 15 Aug. 2014
what a fantastic wonderful story from start to finish. oh how the twist kept me on edge. would definitely recommend this book and already have.

In The Moment (Moments Book 1)
In The Moment (Moments Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful story, 14 July 2014
Wow, very long but wonderful storyline. the only reason I never gave it 5 stars is because it constantly has them speaking in French and it never translates so I was unaware of what they where saying.

Alpha Lust: A Wolf's Embrace (Part One) (Werewolf/Shapeshifter Paranormal Erotic Romance Novelette)

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow, 10 July 2014
well this had me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't put it down. a truly wonderful awesome read.

What's a Girl to Do?: HarperImpulse Erotica Romance (A Novella) (Indecent Proposals, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 26 Jun. 2014
what a lovely read. I was hooked from the start and the storyline kept me on my toes. a truly great couple.

The Ride
The Ride

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reads, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Ride (Kindle Edition)
all the stories were great but talk about save the best until last it was wonderful. only problem I had was the spelling mistakes, but the stories were to mind blowing to worry about it.

Say it with Sequins: The Rumba: (A Novella)
Say it with Sequins: The Rumba: (A Novella)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great love story, 4 Jun. 2014
Wow what a lovely love story and at my favourite time of year, christmas. only reason i gave it 4 stars is I feel the book is about a major dance but not a lot to read on it when it came to it, also someone tried to upset the couple and I think the author forgot to finish that piece as we never found out, shame really could have been top notch.

Emily: Sex and Sensibility: The Wilde Sisters, Book 1
Emily: Sex and Sensibility: The Wilde Sisters, Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow great story, 4 Jun. 2014
what a lovely wonderful magical story. so life like with real emotion, I felt what they did reading this book and would thoroughly recommend it.

Where There's Smoke
Where There's Smoke

4.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 2 Jun. 2014
lovely story but it ended to short with no real ending which I feel was disappointing as one more chapter should have finalised everything properly. I have seen no other book that carrys on the storyline, shame as this is wonderful I need more lol

Wicked Mourning (Regency Short Story)
Wicked Mourning (Regency Short Story)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 30 May 2014
ok so very short story, good, exotic and hot but I feel the ending was way too short, it needed to be extended due to the mother in law.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7