Profile for Ms. S. Benjamin > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. Benjamin

Ms. S. Benjamin "igerne" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Ladies Swim Hat Swimming Hat Black With 3 White Flowers Fashy Bathing Cap Vintage Retro Style Flowers
Offered by Fine Saratoga Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, good quality, 23 May 2016
I love this because the rubber is nice and thick and it protects my hair without squishing my ears. Also very nice for the retro look and goes perfectly with my new bikini.

Exploding Kittens: A Card Game About Kittens and Explosions and Sometimes Goats
Exploding Kittens: A Card Game About Kittens and Explosions and Sometimes Goats
Offered by Exploding Kittens LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little game, 23 May 2016
I love this game - easy to grasp, quick, funny, great for after dinner.

Exploding Kittens: NSFW Edition (Explicit Content)
Exploding Kittens: NSFW Edition (Explicit Content)
Offered by Exploding Kittens LLC

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy the original version, 23 May 2016
I bought this as a replacement for our original set which we gave away to friends as a gift. Well, I thought I might as well get the NSFW version as it might be fun. NSFW? Not really. I was expecting something really interesting/fun challenging, but the NSFW elements are puerile, boring and repetitive. Boobs! Boners! Meh.

Betron Wood Earphones Heaphones with Dynamic 10mm Driver with improved Bass for Ipods, Ipads , MP3 and MP4 players with 3.5mm Jack
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, unbeatable price, 23 May 2016
I previously bought a pair of Betron earphones with removable buds, but one of my cats chewed through the wires so I replaced them with this model as it has a fabric cable. Soundwise, I love them and I also really like the visual appeal of the wood. Really nice. My only gripe is that unlike the previous pair this model doesn't come with volume control, but at least it is hopefully cat proof.

Geek Knits: Over 30 Projects for Fantasy Fanatics, Science Fiction Fiends, and Knitting Nerds
by Kyle Cassidy

5.0 out of 5 stars So good even non-knitters love it., 20 Mar. 2016
This book is great, with a wealth of appealing and well-thought out patterns. It's also a perfect collectors piece, with all the models being well-known individuals like Neil Gaiman and George RR Martin.

I originally bought this for a friend, but my partner took one glance at the contents and decreed we had to have a copy too - and he doesn't even knit.

Deshedding Tool & Pet Grooming Brush- No.1 BEST SELLER On Amazon.com; Small, Medium & Large Dogs, Cats & Horses, With Short to Long Hair. Dramatically Reduces Shedding In Under 15 Minutes Guaranteed
Offered by DAK Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic deshedding tool for long haired cats, 27 Feb. 2016
Fantastic tool for long-haired cats. We have a Norwegian Forest cat whose shedding was getting out of hand even with regular brushing. A friend recommended the Dakpets tool and we have been so impressed - she likes being brushed with it and the shedding has gone from huge clumps to stray hairs.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 1, 2016 2:29 AM GMT

Catit Design Smartsift Sifting Cat Pan
Catit Design Smartsift Sifting Cat Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, I bought it twice, 30 Jan. 2016
We bought this to replace another so-called easy-sifting litter which never quite worked and always ended up spilling litter all over the floor and didn' t really minimise litter waste. This one, despite being somewhat complicated to assemble, realty does the job and uses a lot less litter. We now have one on each floor of the house.

Gypsy: 2015 London Cast Recording
Gypsy: 2015 London Cast Recording

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best musical soundtracks ever, 30 Jan. 2016
Fantastic! Imelda Staunton may be the best Mama Rose ever and everyone should hear her. A delight from start to finish - skip the kiddie songs though.

When the Wind Blows
When the Wind Blows
by Raymond Briggs

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought-provoking graphic novel, 30 Jan. 2016
This review is from: When the Wind Blows (Paperback)
A friend of mine turned me on to this as he read it as inspiration for an operatic work he's writing. I got it as a gift for my partner who loves WWII stuff, loves post-apocalyptic stories and loves David Bowie (who provided music for the cartoon). The story is grim, yet moving and thought-provoking and showed me a side to Raymond Briggs that I never dreamt existed.

Went The Day Well - Digitally Restored (80 Years of Ealing) [DVD]
Went The Day Well - Digitally Restored (80 Years of Ealing) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Leslie Banks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, 30 Jan. 2016
I love this film and was really pleased to find it on DVD for my partner's dad who loves all things WWII.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6