Profile for sonnie > Reviews

sonnie

Pirate Ship Black Skull Pirates Figures Canons Caribbean Sea Boat NEW # TL60501
Pirate Ship Black Skull Pirates Figures Canons Caribbean Sea Boat NEW # TL60501

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid missing bits and doesn't fit together., 30 July 2015
I purchased this for my son having read it was compatible with branded bricks.
After a hour of putting this together with pieces that dont really fit together very well I discovered there was over 30 bits missing needless to say the item is being returned. Instructions are not easy to follow either.

Bob Martin Clumping Cat Litter, 10 Kg
Bob Martin Clumping Cat Litter, 10 Kg
Offered by Equestrian Performance

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid, 25 Jan. 2015
Horrible cat litter when wet just turns to a wet clay mess and does nothing to eliminate any smells my cat didn't like this at all and neither did I.

Tiffany's Nail Art Rhinestone Pack-1200 with KDS GLUE premium quality Gemstones
Tiffany's Nail Art Rhinestone Pack-1200 with KDS GLUE premium quality Gemstones

4.0 out of 5 stars nail stones, 31 Dec. 2013
Bought as a christmas present for a 11yr old she's very please with these just be careful with the glue its very strong and like superglue if it gets on your skin and it is quite hard to wash off.

Playmobil 4820 City Action Ladder Unit
Playmobil 4820 City Action Ladder Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars playmobil ladder unit, 31 Dec. 2013
Bought for my 3yr old for christmas and he loves it. It is his favourite toy very robust and sturdy (apart from wing mirrors which have been lost) I like the blue flashing light on the top glad there's no siren. Overall a very good buy and I am very pleased with the purchase.

Playmobil 4819 City Action Fire Station
Playmobil 4819 City Action Fire Station

3.0 out of 5 stars playmobil fire station, 31 Dec. 2013
Well this hasn't been used by my 3yr old much as it falls apart too easily its a good idea but not good for playing with.it took ages to build having to hunt through all the bags to find the pieces, and once built its best not to move it as the tower and the doors come off too easily. Wish I had not bothered to be honest.

Playmobil 4822 City Action Fire Chief's Car
Playmobil 4822 City Action Fire Chief's Car

5.0 out of 5 stars playmobil chief car, 31 Dec. 2013
My 3yr old loves this it has endured many hour of rough play and been down the stairs a few times and is holding up well.

18kg Premium 'GRAIN FREE' Rabbit Mix
18kg Premium 'GRAIN FREE' Rabbit Mix
Offered by Croston Corn Mill *Next-Day-Delivery*(Mon-Fri)

5.0 out of 5 stars premium rabbit mix, 31 Dec. 2013
All my pets love this food,there is very little wasted and there are no little bits that never get eaten,eg whole oats. It is also dustless will be buying this again when I run out.

My Big Activity Work Book [With Free Wipe-Clean Pen]
My Big Activity Work Book [With Free Wipe-Clean Pen]
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Spiral-bound

3.0 out of 5 stars good book rubbish pen, 18 July 2013
Got this for my nearly 3yr old, its a great idea and he has loads of fun drawing in it and rubbing it off. The downside is the pen its got far too big a nib to be able to trace on the thin lines so as your writing it looks nothing like it should. I have had to buy other pens so this book can be used.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Astro tri scooter, 22 April 2013
Bought this for my 2.5yr old little boy it is well made and sturdy only it doesn't come with a basket as stated in the description so a little disappointed but overall a good cheap scooter.