Profile for Jo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Wrendale by Royal Worcester Tea Towel
Wrendale by Royal Worcester Tea Towel

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tea towel, 24 Mar. 2016
Good quality & nice design. Would recommend buying this.

Royal Worcester Wrendale: The Artful Poacher Mug
Royal Worcester Wrendale: The Artful Poacher Mug
Offered by The Kitchen Cabinet

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 24 Mar. 2016
What a lovely mug - brought as a present.
I love the wrendale designs & I have started collecting different items in the range.
I realise this isn't a cheap mug but it is royal worcester & the quality speaks for itself.

Real Techniques Nic's Picks Brush Set
Real Techniques Nic's Picks Brush Set
Offered by Stay_Pretty

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend these, 24 Mar. 2016
Was brought as a present & I am really pleased with the brushes as is the recipient!

Head Case Designs Cuppa Coffee Fix Protective Snap-on Hard Back Case Cover for Apple iPhone 6 4.7
Offered by eCell

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, lightweight phone case, 24 Mar. 2016
Nice phone case & isn't bulky like alot of cases but protects the phone.
Good service from the seller. I incorrectly ordered the wrong size so I sent the incorrect item back & got a full refund. The correct size arrived quickly upon re-ordering.

Barry M Cosmetics Sunset Nail Paint, Vengeance is Wine
Barry M Cosmetics Sunset Nail Paint, Vengeance is Wine

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour, 15 Feb. 2016
Nail paint is a nice colour. I do find that it does chip easily on my fingernails, even with the sunset topcoat. I do still use it but with the knowledge that it doesn't last any longer than most nail varnishes I use. It lasts longer on toe nails!
The thing I love about the Barry M Sunset Nail Paints though is that they do dry within minutes of applying so if you are in a hurry to paint your nails or are impatient like me (!) you don't have to wait ages for the paint to dry. The topcoat definitley seals the paint but as I have said I do fnd it chips just as much as a normal nail polish.

Petface Farmyard BuddiesDumpy Donkey Dog Toy
Petface Farmyard BuddiesDumpy Donkey Dog Toy
Offered by Right As Rein

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust toy!, 15 Feb. 2016
This is a robust, sturdy toy for our German Shepherd who now carries this around with him at most times!! He will normally destroy alot of toys so I would highly recommend purchasing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Feb. 2016
This was a gift and the recipient is very happy with the T-shirt. A really nice fit and comfortable.

New York City Black & White 2016 Wall
New York City Black & White 2016 Wall
by BrownTrout Publishers
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Publishers as the pictures in the calendars are really nice. I am pleased with the purchase, 15 Feb. 2016
I usually buy my yearly calendar from BrownTrout Publishers as the pictures in the calendars are really nice.
I am pleased with the purchase. The only issue I had was that it wasn't stocked on Amazon for a few weeks so the calendar arrived in January - which is still fine but usually I like to have the calendar before the year it starts!! :-)

Totes Suedette Mule In Natural S
Totes Suedette Mule In Natural S

5.0 out of 5 stars They are very comfortable and warm and I actually think they look better ..., 15 Feb. 2016
Brought these as a gift for my Mum who loves them! They are very comfortable and warm and I actually think they look better in real life than the picture shows.

iPhone 6s Case, JETech Apple iPhone 6/6s Case 4.7 Bumper Cover Shock-Absorption Bumper and Anti-Scratch Clear Back for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6 (Crystal Clear) - 0661
Offered by JEDirect UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Feb. 2016
Does what it says!! A clear plastic case. The item was packaged well and arrived as it had stated.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4