Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop Kindle
Profile for Keith66 > Reviews

Content by Keith66

Keith66

Shinntto(TM) NANO SIM CARD Cutter from Full or Micro - For iPhone 5 plus 3x3 sets adapters (9 adapters)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality cutter that does the job almost perfectly, 13 Jan. 2013
I just purchased a factory unlocked iPhone 5 to replace my 3GS. I have PAYG sim cards for several different countries because I travel a lot. So I was very apprehensive about ruining any of my phone chips. I need not have worried. the full-size sim cards had a nice interference fit into the cutter without any wiggle-room on either the sides or the backstop. The resulting nano-cards fit just about perfectly into the sim card tray of the iPhone 5 and the thickness of the cards was not a problem. I had a very minor problem with one of the nano-cards, which had been cut with a very slightly proud front edge (needed a magnifying glass) but this could be taken off with a few light stokes of an emery board.

I docked the product 1 star because I could not get the new nano cards to fit into the adapters provided with the cutter. Not a big deal for me as I probably have no need to adapt going forwards, but anyone needing to adapt would doubtless need to work with the emery board a bit more.