Profile for nik17 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Gator Golf
Gator Golf

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Gator Golf (Toy)
Every time my 4 year old saw this advertised she asked me to buy it for her. It didn't look that interesting and I thought she would soon get bored with it. It is very simple but actually provides plenty of fun. Hit the ball into his mouth and he flips it back to you. I wouldn't want to pay top price for it but got it at a good price so am happy with it. Easy to set up and no batteries required. My 9 and 11 year old also enjoy playing with this - not that they'd admit it!

Match of the Day Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013)
Match of the Day Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013)
by Match of the Day Magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars Football Fun, 19 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my 11 year old son. He reads the Match Of The Day magazine each week so I thought he would appreciate the annual. Plenty of football info for football fans. He is very happy with it.

The Shell Seekers [DVD] [1989]
The Shell Seekers [DVD] [1989]
Dvd ~ Angela Lansbury
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Jan. 2013
Ordered this for my mother in law. She used to have it on video and wanted to buy the DVD version. Very happy with it.

Disney Princess Fountain and Bubble Boat
Disney Princess Fountain and Bubble Boat
Offered by Online2Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 4 year old, 19 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my 4 year old daughter. She absolutely loves it and can't wait for bath time. Creates lots of imaginary play. From an adult point of view I think it is expensive and doesn't really do much. Also we have been putting new batteries in daily. They were only cheap batteries but the boat would work one bath time then the next day nothing. My daughter loves the fountain feature but the bubble feature is disappointing. Would be better if it blew bubbles in the air like the water instead of a trail of bubbles behind it. A bit pointless really as you don't see them if you already have bubble bath in the water. Still gave it 5 stars though as I have rated it from my daughter's point of view and she thinks it is fantastic - that's what counts.

Melissa & Doug Dance All Night Princess Magnetic Tin Set
Melissa & Doug Dance All Night Princess Magnetic Tin Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple But Entertaining, 19 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my 4 year old daughter. She loves dressing the princesses in different outfits, choosing which colours to put together and adding accessories. The magnets stick well and everything stores away in the tin. Nice and simple but keeps my daughter entertained for quite long periods of time.

Chimp And Zee Little Mermaids Game
Chimp And Zee Little Mermaids Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Fun, 19 Jan. 2013
Such an easy game for young children to play. Bought this for my 4 year old and she loves it. Her 9 year old sister enjoys playing it too. Nothing to set up, each game is quite quick, would recommend.

Disney Princess Ariel Bath Castle
Disney Princess Ariel Bath Castle
Offered by 2huskys

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathtime Fun, 18 Jan. 2013
My 4 year old daughter is into mermaids at the moment so I thought this bath toy would appeal to her. She absolutely loves it. She can't wait for bath time every night and makes up endless games to play with it. Personally I think it is expensive (you do pay for the Disney name) and it doesn't really do that much. However the amount of fun and entertainment my daughter gets out of it makes it worthwhile. I don't mind paying the price for something that is loved and used so much. If your child is a disney/ ariel /mermaid fan then i would recommend buying this.

Vtech MobiGo Touch Learning System Game - Madagascar 3
Vtech MobiGo Touch Learning System Game - Madagascar 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads Of Fun, 18 Jan. 2013
After seeing Madagascar 3 at the cinema and loving it I thought my 4 year old would like this. There are different games to choose from. They are all great fun to play with and teach letters, numbers and co-ordination. My daughter learnt how to play them without help and loves them. The voices and themes are all true to the film as well. Would recommend to any fans of the film.

Central Kick Stand Adjustable for bikes / bicycle [Misc.]
Central Kick Stand Adjustable for bikes / bicycle [Misc.]
Offered by Motorcount Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Should, 18 Jan. 2013
Needed a stand for my daughter's bike. This was easy to fit and works well. Very happy with it and a good price too.

World Football Records
World Football Records
by Keir Radnedge

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Football Book, 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: World Football Records (Hardcover)
This was something my 11 year old son wanted for Christmas. He is enjoying reading it and finds it interesting.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2013 1:11 PM GMT