Profile for Sakazoke > Reviews

Content by Sakazoke
Helpful Votes: 1932

Sakazoke "Mermaid-Lover" (Monkton UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Vtech 601703 Sing and Snuggle Scout Learning Toy
Vtech 601703 Sing and Snuggle Scout Learning Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars Super cute baby toy that interacts with baby at the ..., 4 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Super cute baby toy that interacts with baby at the Bess of a few buttons. A,though she lost interest with it once we put her in her ring to play. Not sure if it's value for money as we have nothing to comparison it too. But all in all it's an nice toy.

Westinghouse 1 Light Pendant, 1.2 kg - Chrome
Westinghouse 1 Light Pendant, 1.2 kg - Chrome

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame as it's a beautiful looking pendant, 2 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This didn't work. Got the electrician in to wire it in and it didn't work. Shame as it's a beautiful looking pendant. Good value if it works.

NUK Nature Sense 260ml Bottle with Silicone Medium Feed Hole Teat (6-18 Months)
NUK Nature Sense 260ml Bottle with Silicone Medium Feed Hole Teat (6-18 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars This happens to be the best bottle I have used for my 6 month old ..., 2 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This happens to be the best bottle I have used for my 6 month old granddaughter. And very good value as well.
Several tiny openings modelled on a mother's breast give an optimal, smooth and natural flow
Wide, flexible lip rest with extra-soft teat tip similar to a mother's nipple
Innovative anti-colic vent helps prevent air being swallowed
Bottle is high-quality polypropylene (pp) which is hard-wearing and bpa-free, holds 150 ml
For children aged 6-18 months, m (6 tiny openings for formula), holds 260 ml

Mistify 40 ml Natural Screen Cleaner and Antibacterial Microfibre Cloth [Smartphones Tablets Laptops Touchscreen Keyboards Oleophoebic Smartwatch LED LCD TV 4K]

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this product, 2 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I absolutely love this product. The bottle of Natural Screen Cleaner comes with a small microfibres green cloth. This is the perfect size for my iPad 12.9 pro. Just 2 sprays of the bottle was plenty. My screen is now greasy finger free. And boy does it sparkle. As the bottle of solution is pocket size I feel it can just fit in my case or handbag. I will certainly but this product in the future.

Mine Tan Violet Foam, 200 ml
Mine Tan Violet Foam, 200 ml

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This really isn't for me at all. It does nothing but sting and make my skin itch. I think I must be over sensitive to someo of the ingredients listed. Very little else I can say.

Mine Tan Coconut Foam, 200 ml
Mine Tan Coconut Foam, 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars This really isn't for me at all. It does ..., 2 Sept. 2017

Mine Tan 3-in-1 Gradual Tan Lotion, 237 ml
Mine Tan 3-in-1 Gradual Tan Lotion, 237 ml

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This really isn't for me at all. It does nothing but sting and make my skin itch. I think I must be over sensitive to some of the ingredients listed. Very little else I can say.

Mine Tan Classic Caramel Foam, 200 ml
Mine Tan Classic Caramel Foam, 200 ml

Leifheit Wardrobe, Black
Leifheit Wardrobe, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars This is lovely for holding your basic of clothing. ..., 1 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is lovely for holding your basic of clothing. No coats as it just can't manage it. But shirts, and a few pairs of jeans, and some tops. Then a few pairs of shoes. The instructions are rubbish. The company really need to get them rewritten. Took me ages to get this together. I needed the help of my husband in the end. All in all this is ok. Not something I'd buy. But I can see this being handy for students.

Jam Audio Jamoji LOL Emoji Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Wireless Connect Any Bluetooth Device, 6 Hours Play Time Battery Life, Speakerphone, Integrated Stand, Aux-In - Stream from iPhone 7 6s SE, iPad, Samsung Galaxy and More

5.0 out of 5 stars The fun and functional Jamoji Bluetooth speaker will be the heart ..., 1 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The fun and functional Jamoji Bluetooth speaker will be the heart and soul of your party. Small enough to fit in your pocket and loud enough for a picnic or BBQ the Jamoji has a lot going for it. Its Bluetooth technology connects with Bluetooth enabled devices up to 10 m away and allows you to control your music via the buttons on the speaker – so you don’t have to take your phone out of your pocket. Its four fun designs act as an ideal gift to let someone you know what you think about them. Let’s get Jamotional

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20