Profile for Sakazoke > Reviews

Content by Sakazoke
Helpful Votes: 1906

Sakazoke "Mermaid-Lover" (Monkton UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Inside the Gas Chambers: Eight Months in the Sonderkimmando of Auschwitz
Inside the Gas Chambers: Eight Months in the Sonderkimmando of Auschwitz
by Shlomo Venezia

1.0 out of 5 stars And I love this subject, 28 Jun. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Awful book. Started reading it. It's ok for the first few chapters. Then I lost all interest in this book. Not what I thought it was going to be. And I love this subject. Sorry but wasn't for me.

Hallmark Dad Father's Day Card 'With Love' - Medium
Hallmark Dad Father's Day Card 'With Love' - Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for most fathers for a Father's Day card or ..., 28 Jun. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I give this card 2 stars for the illustration on the front. Perfect for most fathers for a Father's Day card or birthday card. The wording is perfect for any dad. What I didn't like was the quality of the card. And I didn't like the envelope. Very cheap quality.

Fairytale Frankie and the Mermaid Escapade
Fairytale Frankie and the Mermaid Escapade
by Greg Gormley

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautifully illustrated book for young children, 28 Jun. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Absolutely beautifully illustrated book for young children. They pictures are large and clear. The story is engaging for our granddaughters. They love this one to be read over and over. Now looking for more books by Greg Gormley.

First Phonics Flash Cards: Essential flash cards for all English phonics sounds (I'm Starting School)
by Pat-a-Cake
Edition: Cards

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure why she didn't like them, or respond to them, 28 Jun. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My granddaughter lost interest in these cards after half hour. She is 24 months old and they use flash cards at her private nursery. Not sure why she didn't like them, or respond to them. They are bright and colourful to me. Oh well, you can't please all children.

Cuticura Mildly Medicated Talcum Powder 250g
Cuticura Mildly Medicated Talcum Powder 250g

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the only powder that is medicated and not gritty like baking powder, 28 Jun. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been using this talc for over 2 years. It's the only powder that is medicated and not gritty like baking powder. Many other medicated talc are very gritty and I won't use them. This is baby soft. And I love the fragrance. I wasn't keen at first. But now I'm used to it! This powder helps when I have a hot flush especially around my neck. It's absorbing so makes me feel more comfortable. I won't stop using this one. It's value for money and lasts me ages.

Toni&Guy TGIR1929 Style Fix Curler
Toni&Guy TGIR1929 Style Fix Curler

1.0 out of 5 stars It's small so ok for fine to medium hair, 28 Jun. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is an ok fix curler. You pay for what you get here. It's small so ok for fine to medium hair. No good on my laughters long thick hair. Just didn't hold the curl at all! Needs loads of hair spray to keep the curls for a few hours. As for being handbag sized. That's a joke. If I got this in my bag I'd never do it up or have room for anything else. .

The Hero Project Undo Bi-Phase Waterproof Eye Makeup Eraser
The Hero Project Undo Bi-Phase Waterproof Eye Makeup Eraser
Offered by Salon Skincare UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this Waterproof eye and mascara remover, 28 Jun. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Absolutely love this Waterproof eye and mascara remover. This remover is a 2 part remover. You have to shake it to activate it. Then you use 2 pumps on cotton wool. And boy do I love the pump action dispenser. How clever. This is a fragrance free remover. And I have very irritated eyes at times. This was perfect for me. It's a premium product and a little more expensive than some bog standard eye and mascara removers but a little goes a long way. I shall be buying more of this.

Toni&Guy TGIR1930 Style Fix Waver
Toni&Guy TGIR1930 Style Fix Waver

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly these were not great! Didn't suit my hair at all, 28 Jun. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Sadly these were not great! Didn't suit my hair at all. Over heated my hair to the point steam came off it! So we tried them on my daughters hair. Happened to them as well. Maybe mine were faulty as others have not had this problem at all!

Ellia Aromatherapy Essential Oil Mix for Aroma Diffusers, 15 ml - Be Centered
Ellia Aromatherapy Essential Oil Mix for Aroma Diffusers, 15 ml - Be Centered

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm absolutely loving this Elia Aromatheraphy oil. I don't ..., 28 Jun. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm absolutely loving this Elia Aromatheraphy oil. I don't have a Elia Oil Diffuser, but I do have one made by Scentsy. All I needed was 3 drops of the oil. This filled my very large living room within 5 minutes. And the fragrance spread all over the house. After 24 hours I could still smell it so I maybe used too many drops. Now I have experienced this oil I think I will now buy more as they are very cost effective and value for money. You get 15ml which is a vast amount that will last ages as I only needed 4 drops.

Just bought the peppermint. But I'm tempted to buy the orange as well! Better than Scentsy.

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip, 5.5 ml, Be My Baby
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip, 5.5 ml, Be My Baby

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly this Rommel Stay Matte Liquid Lip didn't suit me ..., 28 Jun. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Sadly this Rommel Stay Matte Liquid Lip didn't suit me. It's a lovely pale peachy colour, but boy did it dry my lips. I took it on holiday and the sun really dried it out. Wouldn't use again.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30