Profile for Mr. Chris Woollard > Reviews

Content by Mr. Chris Woollard

Mr. Chris Woollard (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HyperDog Single Ball Launcher - A Great and Easy Way To Exercise Your Dog
HyperDog Single Ball Launcher - A Great and Easy Way To Exercise Your Dog
Offered by Pets Galore Coulsdon Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs an arm brace to fire properly, 14 July 2017
There is no way you could get it to fire as fire as quoted. It really strains your hand. This product really needs an arm brace to get the quoted distance.

An add-on arm brace for this product would be a great idea. Hint, Hint.

BAR MUFFS BLACK POLYESTER FLEECE LINING
BAR MUFFS BLACK POLYESTER FLEECE LINING
Offered by arwmotorcycles

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a reasonable product, but in my opinion ..., 12 Dec. 2016
It is a reasonable product, but in my opinion, it is too small. I found it very hard to use the controls on the handlebars of my motorbike. My wrists also got tired from the extra stress on them.

I advise trying a different product.

Mpow Magneto Wearable Stereo Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Sport Earphones Running Headphones Headset with Mic Hands-free Calling and AptX for iPhone 6s ,iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5 5c 5s 4s ipad, LG G2, and Other Android Cell Phones, Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth Range is Poor, 26 Oct. 2016
Functionally they are very good, but the range of the Bluetooth is nowhere near 10 metres. It is more like 1 metre. This means that if you have your phone in your trouser pockets, you will get dropouts very regularly. I have owned 2 pairs and they both had the same issue.

ZAGG Slim Ultrathin Book Case Hinged with Detachable Backlit Keyboard for Apple iPad Air 2 - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your Money!, 30 Aug. 2016
I have personally owned 2 of these. Both of the plastic iPad surrounds have broken. I have had 2 colleagues that have also been through at least 2 of these. All have had exactly the same problem. The plastic iPad surround is made of a brittle plastic that doesn't quite fit correctly, so after a couple of week's use will crack and break.

I didn't buy these from Amazon, but they were purchased from a corporate supplier from my work. They all had different batch numbers, so there is a fundamental design flaw.

I did contact Zagg customer service and they were extremely helpful and have provided replacements, but that doesn't really help when they only last a few weeks.

Please save yourself the time and trouble and buy a different product.

The Prophet of Yonwood (Ember, Book 3)
The Prophet of Yonwood (Ember, Book 3)
by Jeanne DuPrau

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really needed for the Ember Series., 28 Mar. 2015
This book is set approximately 50 years before the other books in the Ember series. There are a few references that are important to the Ember story, but these are very few and far between.
Quiet frankly you could read the last chapter of this book and that would be all you need to know.

Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video

5.0 out of 5 stars App is of limited use, 28 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Amazon Prime Video (App)
This is now a great product and all my previous issues have been addressed. I am very please now.

My previous 2 star review is below for reference.
--------------------------------------------------------
It is an okay product, but there are a few issues.

1.) It only allows you to watch over WiFi. Not via mobile data. If you have unlimited data this isn't great.
2.) It doesn't allow you to download for offline viewing like BBC iPlayer.
3.) My son has a Samsung Tablet. No videos are compatible with the instant video app (Which I had to download from the Amazon Store instead of Google Play - That was annoying after the hassle of installing the Amazon Store App. Which turned out to be for nothing). This was not documented anywhere.

iPhone 6 Plus Case, Fyy Ultra Magnetic Cover Case for Apple iPhone 6 Plus (5.5 inch) Plus Cyan

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks and Feels Good, but is flawed, 4 Mar. 2015
This is a tricky one.

I really like the design, the look and feel. The problem I have is that I have had it for approximately 3 months and it has started to develop cracks in the plastic back for no apparent reason. Some people may put it down to wear and tear, but not me. I have examined the areas that have started to crack and it looks as if the plastic material is quite brittle. This is not what I would expect from something that needs to protect my £600+ iPhone 6+.

Just for the record, I have never dropped my phone and I am always very careful as I know how expensive my phone was. Do yourself a favour. Buy something else to protect your phone.

The Diamond of Darkhold (Book of Ember 4)
The Diamond of Darkhold (Book of Ember 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 22 Feb. 2015
This is an excellent book. It continues the story of Lina and Doon after their escape from Ember.

The only downside to this book is that it concludes the the series. I would have liked to have read further stories.

The People of Sparks: The Second Book of Ember
The People of Sparks: The Second Book of Ember
Offered by Audible Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Audio Download is annoying, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is explicitly regarding the Audible Download.

Don't get me wrong. The story is excellent. I really recommend the written book. The audible download on the other hand I found really annoying.

Story: 5/5
Audible Download: 1/5

Wendy Dillon's interpretation of Torren I found cringeworthy, and I really got distracted and annoyed by Wendy's mispronunciation of of one of the characters names (Lina). As she is one of the core characters this was hard to get over. So I just gave up and returned the content to audible after about 2 chapters.

OXO Good Grips Kitchen and Herb Scissors
OXO Good Grips Kitchen and Herb Scissors

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic General Purpose / Kitchen Scissors., 3 Nov. 2014
I bought them as a replacement for a pair of Sainsbury's Scissors I have had for almost 15 years which finally broke :(

However, I now have these OXO Scissors. They are brilliant. Sturdy, sharp, and perfect for my large fingers.

I also like how they separate for easy cleaning.

You can't go wrong with these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3