Profile for TD > Reviews

TD

Opportunity Magnet 101
Opportunity Magnet 101

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read! 5 stars!!, 15 April 2015
Having read the book 'Inner Medicine' by this author and finding it very interesting, I was eager to read more. This book is just as informative and enjoyable as the other. The author writes in easy to read sections and from a depth of research. This author is 'speaking with' the reader rather than dictating, as is often the case with some books of this genre. You get a feeling of genuine concern from this book.
A book I will keep returning to for motivation and views.
5 star review.
Would love to read more from this author.

Inner Medicine
Inner Medicine

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is easy to read, 22 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Inner Medicine (Kindle Edition)
I have read many books of similar subjects. This one is by far the most well written and user friendly of its genre. The short exercises within this book really do help with the daily feeling of well being that should be at the forefront of our lives. The author has genuine insight and experience in his writings, and portrays a genuine sense of caring about what he writes.
This book is easy to read, unlike many books in this field of writing which confuse the reader. I highly recommend this book and this author. I find this one of the most interesting and factual reads out there. Far superior to other similar reads in my opinion. Well worth the money.!

The House in Wales
The House in Wales

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 8 May 2013
This is great book, I really cant speak highly enough of it. This is my first read by this author but it wont be the last. The only thing I will say is that the ending left me wondering what had happened in the aftermath. It left alot of unanswered questions.
But a wonderfull book ...

Mrs McGilvery
Mrs McGilvery

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Mrs McGilvery (Kindle Edition)
I could not put this book down. The story is very atmospheric and you can almost feel yourself there. I dont know if this is what I would call horror as I felt it was more a darker version of Roald Dahl than horror but this is not a fault. The streets the story are set on in my mind felt more war time in description than the 60's but that might just be my own view. This person is a very good writer and one I will be reading again. I can not fault this book I enjoyed it so much. More Please x