Profile for Paula Hirst > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Karcher WV2 Premium 2nd Generation Window Vacuum Cleaner
Karcher WV2 Premium 2nd Generation Window Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars What did I do before this!!, 26 Jan. 2016
I know this is a cliche, but this gadget is definitely the best thing since sliced bread !!!
I don't know anyone who has one who isn't absolutely 100% satisfied with it.

The Tin Bath: An Inspector Spray Novel
The Tin Bath: An Inspector Spray Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent first novel, 27 July 2014
Excellent first novel from this talented author. I enjoyed every page. The story was superb and the plot left you hanging until the last minute. Good luck to the author in future projects.

The Devil Rides Out
The Devil Rides Out

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 13 Jun. 2014
After reading "On my Mothers Knee", his first book, i thought this would be equally funny and enjoyable. Sadly not. I found it quite monotonous.

Kerry: The Inside Story
Kerry: The Inside Story

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring!!, 13 Jun. 2014
i only got a third of the way through the book before discarding it. found it very uneventful and a very boring read.

Philomena: The true story of a mother and the son she had to give away (film tie-in edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Mar. 2014
Lovely moving book of a mothers struggle to find her son. I can't wait to see the film. Hope I'm not disappointd!

Nobody's Child
Nobody's Child

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it., 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Nobody's Child (Kindle Edition)
What a moving and yet very interesting book. You can't help feel for this poor little boy. Very well written

Last Man Standing: Memoirs of a Political Survivor
Last Man Standing: Memoirs of a Political Survivor

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring!!!, 19 Mar. 2014
I don't know what I expected from this book, but I think perhaps more of his personal life than the political documentary it tuned out to be. Have to admit I gave up two thirds of the way through

It's Been Emotional
It's Been Emotional

2.0 out of 5 stars Name dropper!!!, 19 Mar. 2014
Although this wasn't a bad read, Vinnie did a lot of name dropping! I suppose only naturally, plunged into the depths of fame after veery humble beginnings. It isn't a book I would read twice, but you can't help liking the guy.

Ben
Ben

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Ben (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed the book. It gives a full account of the events leading up to, the actual event and circumstances afterwards. I have to admit, it changed my opinion of the family involved. I suppose, like many other people, I had my suspicions, but these were laid to rest reading Kerry's account of the situation. You have to feel for this poor mother.

Behind Closed Doors - Alaska (Faith Book 1)
Behind Closed Doors - Alaska (Faith Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good read, 2 Mar. 2014
This must be the worst book I have ever read. Thank goodness it wasn't very long or I would have discarded it 2 chapters in.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3