Profile for Mamamaria > Reviews

Content by Mamamaria

Mamamaria

Page: 1 | 2
LeapFrog Explorer Headphones (Pink)
LeapFrog Explorer Headphones (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 31 July 2015
Perfect headphones for little girls. I bought a few pairs for my daughter but they would always be too big. These are just right!

LeapFrog LeapPad2 Disney Princess Enchanted Bundle
LeapFrog LeapPad2 Disney Princess Enchanted Bundle

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing Digital Download Card, 8 May 2014
I cannot be anymore disappointed right now. I bought this product only to find that the 15pound free Digital Download Card it was supposed to have inside is missing. I just got an empty card holder...
The machine in itself is great and works fine... but I can't be happy with the product if part of it was stolen..

Disney Sofia the First Royal Family (5-Figure Pack)
Disney Sofia the First Royal Family (5-Figure Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set of dolls, very true to the movie., 20 Jan. 2014
These dolls are just beautiful And full of details! Sofia and Amber talk, the rest just make trumpet noises for those who might be wondering, lovely set although if you don't get it on sale it might be a bit pricey.

Sofia the First Royal Tea Party Set
Sofia the First Royal Tea Party Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Great add on for the castle., 20 Jan. 2014
Great add on for the castle. Just to highlight that Sofia is dressed differently here with her original dark purple dress! She looks lovely. Obviously for what the product is its a bit too expensive and the tea items are very tiny so you have to make sure they're age appropriate. My daughter loved this item and she makes them have lovely tea parties in the castle pull out garden!

Filofax Personal Domino - Deep Pink
Filofax Personal Domino - Deep Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality although expensive, 29 Sept. 2013
It's my first filofax and the quality is a great as can be expected for the money you're paying for it.. I bought it as I am a scrapper and saw tonnes of people doing wonderful things with these agendas so I wanted to try my hand on one.. I repeat, the quality is unbeatable.. Still think it's over priced!

Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom Wooden Dominoes Set (Muti-Colour)
Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom Wooden Dominoes Set (Muti-Colour)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 24 Aug. 2012
Adorable little domino set for any Ben and Holly lover and any domino fan! Comes in a wooden box. Pieces are not very big (nothing like the Peppa Pig Domino set) but it's nice and sturdy and my three year old loves it!

Leapfrog My Own Leaptop - Violet
Leapfrog My Own Leaptop - Violet
Offered by ToyMonster

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but i suspect a virus!, 13 Jun. 2012
This is a great product! I had read many reviews before I decided to get it for my three year old. She DOES love getting the mail and the pre installed songs are nice and familiar. The only thing I have my doubts on is that after installing it on my pc.. THE PC JUST CRASHED and i had this massive VIRUS. I had often heard that these electronic toys you connect to your pc could have pre installed viruses on them. I have no idea if this was the case but it was kinda weird that it happened right after I did that. Guess my daughter won't be getting any more mails from mommy and she will hear the same 5 songs for a good long time as I won't plug it in my pc another time just in case...

Peppa Pig's Small Keyboard
Peppa Pig's Small Keyboard

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 20 May 2012
This review is from: Peppa Pig's Small Keyboard (Toy)
I am so disappointed with this! Unfortunately I couldn't find any reviews anywhere and decided to just go for it since my daughter is such a huge Peppa Pig fan! What a mistake! It cost me £35 due to postage and packaging.
In short, this is a cheap plasticy low quality piano. It is sold as a Peppa Pig product but what makes it Peppa Pig are three very badly stuck stickers which are already peeling off. The sound is awful. I had tried various piano's in toy shops and this is nothing like any of them, even the ones selling at under £10!! It does not have a volume control, is supposed to play 4 different instruments but they all sound exactly the same and most important of all it DOES NOT play the Peppa Pig theme song, which is the least I would expect it to do after the price I paid. Having to pay for delivery return charges I decided to keep it and the seller Is supposed to refund 15% on the item price (about £4!).
My daughter was equally excited about it but I feel I've thrown a whole lot of money to the bin and can't believe I was so stupid as to buy it without being able to read any previous reviews first which always helps!!

Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom Castle Magical Playset
Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom Castle Magical Playset

4.0 out of 5 stars A MUST for every Ben and Holly fan!, 20 May 2012
My daughter got this for her third birthday and she adores it! Firstly it's excatly like the series to the minimal detail. The rooms in the castle look the same, the tiny figurines as well! It's very complete. You get the castle, furnished with all the main figures. And the famous magic wand!!!! My drawbacks are the same as everybody elses. Too many tiny stickers to stick, figures are really tiny (but I guess that's why its called B&H LITTLE Kingdom and the stairs do come off all the time. In my case some of the figures which are supposed to be able to sit down can't because of the way they've been painted.
Regardless it's a fantastic toy, gives way to lots of role play and imagination and has kept my three year old very much entertained these past few days. I definitely recommend it!!!!!

Moon Dough Magic Zoo Playset
Moon Dough Magic Zoo Playset

4.0 out of 5 stars Less messy than play dough and doesnt dry out!!!, 2 May 2012
This review is from: Moon Dough Magic Zoo Playset (Toy)
I admit I was a bit skeptical about this product after reading negative reviews but since it have a great discount I decided to try it. It is not for unsupervised play with three year olds but its quite fun! It does make a mess if you have a messy toddler but cleans up very well! All in all quite a nice idea. My daughter especially loved the fact she could create animals which looked like animals so apart from the joy of squishIng and squashing she loved the moulds. The crank is a bit tough to turn and she will def need my help to play with this. I think this is a lot less messier than play dough!!!

Page: 1 | 2