Profile for Lady Burpular Loudly > Reviews

Content by Lady Burpular ...

Lady Burpular Loudly "helpintom" (italy)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Clarks Womens Casual Clarks Un Loop Leather Shoes In Dark Brown Standard Fit Size 5.5

5.0 out of 5 stars a favourite, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Clarks Unloop (Shoes)
IThis was the first time for buying shoes on line. I only did because I already had several pairs of this style. No problems, the shoes were as a shop bought pair - except much cheaper!!

Moleskine Pocket Size Hard Horizontal 2014 Weekly Diary - Green
Moleskine Pocket Size Hard Horizontal 2014 Weekly Diary - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars my diary of choice, 31 May 2014
I've been using Moleskin diaries for many years and I feel that you can't go wrong. They are robust, the cover is strong and doesn't easily scuff. This size is perfect to put in a handbag and soo much better than any electronic device!!!!!

Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Sandra Bullock
Offered by streetsahead

4.0 out of 5 stars claustrophobic, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Gravity [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
It's difficult to say that I really enjoyed this film. However, the story line remained with me longer than many others I have seen over the years. I don't know if I was trying to 'read too much into it' but the overall feeling I had was one of claustrophobia and oppression. You need to be on an up before watching.

Thor: The Dark World [DVD] [2013]
Thor: The Dark World [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Chris Hemsworth
Offered by Bartlett's HiFi

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 31 May 2014
I'm a fan of all things Marvel so I had been looking forward to seeing this. I wasn't disappointed - good story line good acting and nice to see London ( and the underground) centre stage rather than New York!!

1,339 QI Facts To Make Your Jaw Drop
1,339 QI Facts To Make Your Jaw Drop
by John Lloyd

5.0 out of 5 stars endless fun, 31 May 2014
I bought this for my mum as a mother's day gift and she really loves it. She unfortunately had a short stay in hospital recently but took the book with her and had the ladies in her ward fascinated with the odd-ball info in it. Highly reccommended.

Apple iPod Touch 4G/4th Generation (2010-2011) Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - easy to use, 3 Sept. 2013
I checked lots of reviews for this and other products before buying and opted for this one - I'm very glad I did as it was VERY easy to use. It has been on my Ipod for about 2 months now and it's doing its job! I have put the Ipod in a protective case and unlike a previous reviewer I've not had any problems. I highly recommend it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars VEGETARIANS BEWARE, 3 Mar. 2013
I bought these for my son who is a vegetarian. When they arrived we read on the container that they are NOT suitable for vegetarians. This was NOT written in the product description, as of course if it had been I would have chosen another product. What is the point of producing a vegetarian substitute for cod liver oil and then putting it in a animal based gelatin capsule?
I wish sellers would be clearer with their descriptions.

Blingstring Outdoor Solar Fairy Lights with 120 LED Bulbs
Blingstring Outdoor Solar Fairy Lights with 120 LED Bulbs

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Christmas all year long now!, 28 Jan. 2013
I bought this before Christmas to put on my balcony - I wanted lights but not to up my electricity bill.
I was concerned that due to the lack of sun (I'm in Italy, but it's winter here too and the days are short and often overcast)
I was surprised that they work well and after a very sunny day they are still alight when I get up in the morning.
A good buy!

Cracker Snaps 144 UK sale only
Cracker Snaps 144 UK sale only
Offered by K Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars snaps without a snap!, 25 Jan. 2013
I bought these as I wanted to get my Italian EFL students to get the feel of one of the silliest and enjoyable aspects of an English Christmas. We spent some fun time in class making our own personlised crackers and inventing some very unique jokes! How disappointed we were when the snaps turned out to be such damp sqiubs - at least half of the ones we used refused to make even the slightest pop!
I certainly WILL NOT be buying this product again.

Sekonda Gents Expandable Stainless Steel Wristwatch
Sekonda Gents Expandable Stainless Steel Wristwatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and great finish, 24 Jun. 2012
I bought this for my husband as a birthday gift. I was positively surprised by the high quality finish ( it looks much more expensive than it was). It came in a very nice presentation box. I have bought Sekonda watches before and have always been happy with them, however, we haven't had this one long enough to say if it is reliable. If it is anything like our previous ones I'm sure we will be delighted with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3