Profile for Yorkshire Lass > Reviews

Aromatherapy Ylang Ylang & Patchouli Natural Room Spray 100ml Sensual & Erotic
Aromatherapy Ylang Ylang & Patchouli Natural Room Spray 100ml Sensual & Erotic
Offered by Aromabar

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay!, 26 Oct. 2013
Used this a few times. It smells really strong when first sprayed but the scent soon disappears. Bit disappointed as I thought this may replace the Body Shop Linen spray that is now out of stock, but its not as good.

DIGITAL KITCHEN PROBE THERMOMETER FOOD COOKING BBQ MEAT STEAK TURKEY WINE JAM
DIGITAL KITCHEN PROBE THERMOMETER FOOD COOKING BBQ MEAT STEAK TURKEY WINE JAM
Offered by xianlonn

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for jam making, 27 Aug. 2013
The digital kitchen probe eventually arrived after 3 weeks, but I did purchase it for jam making and unfortunately it is far too small to put in boiling jam. Will be perfect for meat temperatures though.

Andrew James Stainless Steel Sink Strainer Stopper Waste Plug
Andrew James Stainless Steel Sink Strainer Stopper Waste Plug
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit flimsy, 19 Jun. 2013
Not sure how long these will last. The central piece keeps working loose and we have to tighten it frequently. But it fits perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good substitute, 19 Jun. 2013
Found these refill heads a good substitue for the oral-b originals and much much cheaper. Will definitely purchase them again.

The Butterfly Isles: A Summer In Search Of Our Emperors And Admirals
The Butterfly Isles: A Summer In Search Of Our Emperors And Admirals
by Patrick Barkham

5.0 out of 5 stars Renewed my interest in Butterflies, 3 Feb. 2013
An excellent read renewing my interest in British Butterflies. Would recommend this book to anyone with a an interest in Butterflies.

Butterflies of the British Isles (Hamlyn Guide)
Butterflies of the British Isles (Hamlyn Guide)
by Jeremy Thomas

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reference guide to british butterflies, 3 Feb. 2013
Informative & excellent reference book. However, the distribution maps are out of date and as I bought the first guide in 1986 and thought this book would be up to date, I am disappointed.

ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml
ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml
Offered by BC Gel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 30 Jan. 2013
Really pleased with this product. The previous GHD heat protect spray was too heavy, but this is really light and I now use it before drying my hair and then again to use my GHD straighteners. Excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 30 Jan. 2013
After reading rave reviews, I bought these as a Christmas Present for my husband. After one use the stitching came apart on the thumb. We returned these and were sent a replacement pair. He has yet to use them but think for the amount they cost, I was expecting something more substantial.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves hair super silky, 30 Jan. 2013
I have used this product for several years and have never got tired of it. It leaves my hair really silky. Unfortunately it is now harder to get hold of and I think Joico may be replacing it. - gutted!

Alonnisos Through the Souls of Your Feet: A Guide to Walking on Alonnisos and the Marine Park Islands of Peristera, Kyra Panagia and Skantzoura
by Chris Browne

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Walking Guide, 19 Aug. 2011
Bought this prior to going to Alonnisos in June 2011. We followed quite a few of the walks and found the information helpful. However, as the book was written 4 years ago one of the walks was impassable due to the bad winter weather this year. It is worth going on the Alonnisos website where some people post comments and amendments to the walks.

Page: 1 | 2