Profile for Mira Prospekt > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
SimCity BuildIt
SimCity BuildIt

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't launch game after recent update, 14 April 2017
This review is from: SimCity BuildIt (App)
The new update makes it almost impossible to launch the game costing me quite alot of challenges at the moment. Not impressed. Was a great game before the update.

Lucky Black Cats - 5 Enamel Knitting Stitch Markers
Lucky Black Cats - 5 Enamel Knitting Stitch Markers
Offered by Charmed Knitting UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 18 Jun. 2015
Bought as a gift. Arrived very quickly and was loved by the recipient who is a keen knitter.

Lee at the Alamo: A Tor.Com Original
Lee at the Alamo: A Tor.Com Original

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty poor Alternate History title, 19 Feb. 2014
Not exactly one of the best alternate history novels out there, quite short and a little bit disappointing overall. Characters are pretty flawed and Lee doesn't exactly stand out. Essentially the story of the Alamo except this time it's the outbreak of the Civil War that provides the background. If you want a cheap quick read then this might do it for you. If you're looking for a read to get stuck into then avoid.

INVASION: A Military Action Thriller
INVASION: A Military Action Thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable read, 19 Feb. 2014
Was a bit wary about approaching this book at first as I have picked up a few similar novels on Kindle for cheap and have been greatly disappointed. Not sure with this book. Overall it's a very good read albeit with a bit of a depressing ending! The story of the invasion is superbly told through the eyes of a number of different characters which is no small feat considering the size of the actual invasion. I was expecting someting different at the end to be honest but the fact I didn't get it shows how well the author put this story together. Recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb service with a fantastic product, 11 Feb. 2014
I picked this up as a Christmas present for my girlfriend who had got into knitting and needed a decent bag to take all her wool, as she was building up quite a collection. For starters, the service I received was superb. As it was through marketplace I was concerned about how long it would be in the post as I've had to wait a considerable amount of time from other sellers but this product came through at the same time as other gifts bought through Amazon i.e - within 2-3 days of purchase. I also loved the little note included by the seller which put a smile on my face and was a nice personal touch. As for the product, my girlfriend loves it and it sits next to her on the couch pride of place while she knits. Functional as a knitting bag and fashionable as well. Great all round.

CE MAINS HOME CHARGER FOR AMAZON KINDLE Wi-Fi 6" E INK DISPLAY
CE MAINS HOME CHARGER FOR AMAZON KINDLE Wi-Fi 6" E INK DISPLAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic replacement charger, 11 Feb. 2014
Worked perfectly well with my Kindle. Great replacement charger for a great price. No complaints at all with this purchase.

AmazonBasics USB Charging and Synchronising Cable for Apple iPod 4, iPod nano 6, iPad 3, iPhone 4S and Previous Apple Models 1 m / 3.2 Feet  Black
AmazonBasics USB Charging and Synchronising Cable for Apple iPod 4, iPod nano 6, iPad 3, iPhone 4S and Previous Apple Models 1 m / 3.2 Feet Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement cable, 11 Feb. 2014
Bought this as my cat had managed to chew through my original charger cable for my iphone 4s. I'd been warned quite alot about buying cables for iphones online as alot of them have a bad reputation. I tried the Apple website to pick a replacement up but couldn't find anything either that matched or was cheap! So i thought I'd try out the Amazon charger due to their reputation. Extremely happy with it as it charges through the original plug I had and actually performs better when plugged into the computer/laptop than the original Apple cable. Well worth the purchase.

Edimax EW-7811Un N150 Wireless USB Adapter Nano
Edimax EW-7811Un N150 Wireless USB Adapter Nano

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb piece of kit, 11 Feb. 2014
Great little piece of kit bought to add wi-fi capability onto my computer at home. My computer could only hook up to the internet through a wire connection and rather than going through the hassle of wiring up from downstairs to upstairs I purchased this piece of kit at a bargain of a piece. Quick and easy installation and within minutes my computer was hooked up to the internet through wi-fi. Also a very small piece of kit. You'll hardly know it's presence in the USB port.

Orange Madness: The Incredible Odyssey of the Denver Broncos
Orange Madness: The Incredible Odyssey of the Denver Broncos

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 11 Feb. 2014
I have to say I really enjoyed sitting down and reading this book. I'm actually a Dolphins fan but I've always had a soft spot for the Broncos so I thought this would be an interesting read. It essentially deals with the 1977 team that went to the Bronco's first Superbowl in New Orleans with the magnificent Orange Crush defence. But in getting to that season it also explains how the Broncos came about as a team after the AFL formed and it tells their dismal losing history up to the magnificent 1977 season. If you're a football fan or are just interested in the game this is a gem of a book. I loved every page of it.

The Reckoning: The Day Australia Fell (The Unforeseen Series Book 1)
The Reckoning: The Day Australia Fell (The Unforeseen Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 11 Feb. 2014
Very enjoyable book to sit down and switch off to. The author obviously knows his stuff with his descriptions of military knowledge and locations. I also liked the intertwining stories although some of them do get annoying, such as the Ben/Mike relationship. In terms of the bigger picture of the worldwide response to the invasion I do find the author lacking. Some of the openings to the chapters looking at the worldwide reaction are a bit out of touch. All in all it's a very enjoyable read especially if you like special forces/survival stories.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5