Profile for curly > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Shock Absorber S5044 Womens Run Bra - 36F, Black/ Silver
Shock Absorber S5044 Womens Run Bra - 36F, Black/ Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running bra - sturdy and comfortable!, 16 Oct. 2014
Great running bra - I've always used the plain old shock absorber bra before which was fine but gave you strange shaped boobs - this is fab. Doesn't flatten your boobs or make them a funny shape and keeps them in place nicely. I'm normally a 34G in everyday bras but took the advice of others on here and went up a back size and down a cup size and ordered 36F and it fits perfectly - I hate having anything too tight around my ribs when I'm running any distance - makes me feel like I can't breathe so this works a treat. I've not tried it out on a longer run yet but has been fine so far. My advice for the strange top fastener is to do that up before you put the bra on and slip it over your head....I have no idea how anyone can do it up otherwise....and I'm quite bendy - but it was impossible!! Apart from that I'd say this a tip-top bra and a good purchase for the larger boobed ladies!

Haunted House Escape - Can You Escape In One Hour?
Haunted House Escape - Can You Escape In One Hour?

1.0 out of 5 stars trying to force you to give a five star rating to allow you the help video=no thanks!, 6 Oct. 2014
Rubbish game-I refuse to give a fake 5 star rating for this so I'm giving up before I even get started. There are plenty of good escape games so I really wouldn't bother with this one.

Dove Summer Glow Fair to Medium Nourishing Lotion, 250 ml
Dove Summer Glow Fair to Medium Nourishing Lotion, 250 ml
Offered by Innox Trading

2.0 out of 5 stars turned me orange!, 6 Jun. 2014
Nice moisturiser but I ended up on first day of holiday with orange feet and knees so wouldn't use it again

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very absorbent, 21 April 2014
Great to have a big stash of tea towels and they look good quality but unfortunately even after several washes they don't actually dry things very well.

BIKESTAR® Premium Kids Safety Balance Bike for brave explorers aged from 3 years ★ 12s Classic Edition ★ Sunny Orange
Offered by Star-Trademarks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike - totally recommend it., 21 April 2014
Bought for our 3 year old boy's birthday - easy to assemble and a really nice, sturdy product. The brake is a great feature that you don't always get on balance bikes and the stand is a nice touch too - really good quality.

Kiddimoto Gloves Small Blue
Kiddimoto Gloves Small Blue
Offered by Bike Champions

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely cute gloves, 21 April 2014
My 3 year old son loves these gloves - look really cute and protect little hands when falling off bike.

Trendglas Jena Innovative kettle made of borosilicate glass, 1,75 l
Trendglas Jena Innovative kettle made of borosilicate glass, 1,75 l
Offered by S-PRESSIMO_1

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend this kettle now., 21 April 2014
We bought this kettle a few months ago and up until yesterday would have given it 5 stars as it looks fab and makes lovely tea....but whilst boiling on the hob yesterday the whole bottom of it cracked and separated from the rest of the kettle making boiling water fly out all over the cooker and nearly all over me. Luckily I swooshed my 3 year old out of the kitchen as soon as I heard the crack/pop. Really beautiful design and I'm sad to be giving bad feedback but I wouldn't buy it again unfortunately.

niceeshop(TM) Newborn Babies' Kids' Infant Cute Dinosaur Handmade Crochet Knit Beanie Photography Costume Hat-Light Pink

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality and colours different from picture...bit disappointed to be honest., 2 Jan. 2014
I chose the pink and green dinosaur hat as I thought it looked really cute in the pictures. I realise that this product is very cheap and I probably shouldn't complain....but the colours are really horrible - the pink is a luminous bright pink and the green a kind of...shrek colour! I bought this for a friend's baby for Christmas and I'm seeing them today, I'll give it to her as I haven't got time to buy anything else but I'm a bit embarrassed about it! The quality isn't great either - I've had to sew the top spike on as it was coming off and there are quite a few bits of wool poking out that I've cut off.
Also - the hat is quite big...I can't imagine it fitting a baby less than a year old - my 3 year old has a big head and it will fit onto him(although it is tight)
Such a cute idea but product is not great unfortunately.

The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
by Elizabeth Pantley

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty obvious advice - no real "solution", 23 Jun. 2013
If , like me you're buying this book because you're utterly exhausted from trying everything you can think of to get your wee one to sleep - then I can pretty much guarantee that you've tried all of the advice in here already. I didn't find anything in it that I didn't already know and none of it worked with our little fella. I was quite disappointed after reading all of the positive reviews on Amazon - I was so hopeful that we'd find something in the book that would be a revelation but no - all pretty straight forward, obvious advice that you hear from all of your mummy friends and relations. We ended up doing cry-it-out or whatever you'd like to call it very reluctantly but at our wits end and it worked within 2 days - he cried for about 15 mins the first day with me popping back in to stroke him every 5 mins and the second day within 6 mins - it was hard but not that hard and he definitely didn't suffer any trauma from it. So unfortunately for me - not a great purchase and I wouldn't recommend it.

Bad Cook
Bad Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars bloody love it!, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Bad Cook (Kindle Edition)
This book is funny and full of nice recipes.....what more do you want?! I've got a bit of a girl crush on Esther now....I think because I've got a child the same age as Kitty (her daughter) and I'm a bit obsessed with food, this book just speaks to me - I don't want to get to the end of it! Thank goodness for the blog is all I can say!

Page: 1 | 2