Profile for ken > Reviews

Content by ken

ken (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Memory Card Carrying Case - Suitable for SDHC and SD Cards - 8 Pages and 22 Slots - ECO-FUSED Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Included (Black)
Offered by ECO-FUSED UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact little case, 21 Mar. 2017
Does the job in keeping all your cards in one place. Not sure how often I will use it now I have a 64gb memory card but worth the money.

SanDisk Extreme PRO 64 GB SDXC Memory Card up to 95 MB/s, Class 10, U3, V30
SanDisk Extreme PRO 64 GB SDXC Memory Card up to 95 MB/s, Class 10, U3, V30

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Mar. 2017
Great memory card and really improves my storage capability of my beloved X100.

Visconti Leather Messenger Bag Workplace 18548 Harvard - Oil Brown (Mud)
Visconti Leather Messenger Bag Workplace 18548 Harvard - Oil Brown (Mud)
Offered by The Real Handbag Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars A stylish and quality item., 21 Mar. 2017
I did a lot of research prior to buying this bag. Reviews mentioned issued with peoples clothes being stained by the colour and others remarked that they wished they had gone for the larger version. I took all the comments on board and after some thought I purchased this "man bag". I am so glad I did as it is a very decent size for my needs as holds my diary, A4 size note books and plenty of room and pockets for phones, pens, smaller books and lunch box etc. Have had no issues with the stain although I have been wearing dark coats and tops so I would not notice even if it did rub off. The quality is excellent and I love the smell of the leather.
I am also a tall guy (6.4") and 9whilst I have the strap at its limit it hangs comfortably on my hip and does not hang half way up my back which is what I was most concerned about. Although its early days I love this item and should anything happen to it I would surely purchase another.

Tinksky Men Masquerade Masks Party Masks Retro Roman Greek Style for Halloween Costume Fancy Dress Ball (Silver+Red)
Offered by blesssun

4.0 out of 5 stars So So - but aftercare service very good., 23 Jan. 2017
Wore this to a Christmas ball, its ok but the red painting was patchy and it was not of a high standard in my eyes.

Update - February 2017 - I have been contacted by the seller regarding my above review and offered a refund due to my issue with the mask. I consider this as good service and have therefore altered my original review rating to reflect the satisfaction I have now received.

Camera Release Shutter Button Red Concave Style for Leica M Fujifilm
Camera Release Shutter Button Red Concave Style for Leica M Fujifilm

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice touch, 23 Jan. 2017
Does what I wanted it to, add a tactile touch to my camera.

Arteck Ultra-Thin Apple iPad Air 2 / 9.7-inch iPad Pro Bluetooth Keyboard Folio Case Cover with Built-In Stand Groove for Apple iPad Air 2 with 130 Degree Swivel Rotating-Silver
Offered by ARTECK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 23 Jan. 2017
I really like this product even though I find myself taking it off constantly..........due to the fact iPad's are meant to be tethered to another object! Its a good product though and very useful.

JJC Lens Hood for Fujifilm X100, X100s and X100T - Silver
JJC Lens Hood for Fujifilm X100, X100s and X100T - Silver
Offered by Rogitech UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 23 Jan. 2017
Nice product, the colour is a good match and I can now use my Fuji sense cap and have a protective lens filter attached.

Halukakah "SOLO" Men's Genuine Leather Titanium Bracelet Black & Silver 8.46"(21.5cm) with FREE Giftbox
Offered by Halukakah-EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Early days but looks nice., 23 Jan. 2017
Nice looking bracelet with a solid clasp and which is a good fit. 4 stars only as time will tell if it lasts as long as the other bracelet I wear which is 2 years old.

Eggsnow Camera Shoulder Neck Strap Vintage Belt for All DSLR Camera(Nikon Canon Sony Pentax etc) - Multi
Offered by Camera Mall

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, 23 Jan. 2017
Love this strap, it takes weight off my neck and looks really cool. I did have to take the small plastic buckles of my other strap and swop them for the ones on this strap though. The plastic buckle was larger than I would have liked and the end part of the strap didn't seem as secure as I would have liked. Not an issue really but that's why its 4 stars and not 5!

Quality Ballpoint Pen Refills, Cheap but Long Lasting, 12 Pieces, Medium Point, Black Ink. Fits Parker Ball Pen Too. G2 Style Refill Made in Germany
Offered by ONLINE UK SELLER LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the cost for a nice writing product, 11 Nov. 2016
I have been an avid user of Parker pens for over 2 decades now but have recently become disenchanted with the quality of the refills. Basically I have found myself purchasing refills which have only lasted a matter of weeks, I take notes and am not a written so I expected the refills to last much longer. To give Parker their due they have provide me with replacements when I contacted them but having seen these advertised here I thought I would try them for quality and as the price of 12 equates to 1 original Parker refill I thought it well worth the gamble.
Bearing in mind I have only been using for a couple of weeks and so far only used one refill I can only comment as to my first impressions. And that is that these refills are fantastic!. The qualitty of the ink appears the same as the Parker ones. No ink smudges or uneven flow and I can tell no difference in quality and remember I only use Parker pens.
Highly recommended and if only 2 or 3 of the refills give you satisfaction you are still saving money on what I am starting to feel is an over priced product from Parker.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7