Profile for ken > Reviews

Content by ken

ken (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Quality Ballpoint Pen Refills, Cheap but Long Lasting, 12 Pieces, Medium Point, Black Ink. Fits Parker Ball Pen Too. G2 Style Refill Made in Germany
Offered by ONLINE UK SELLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the cost for a nice writing product, 11 Nov. 2016
I have been an avid user of Parker pens for over 2 decades now but have recently become disenchanted with the quality of the refills. Basically I have found myself purchasing refills which have only lasted a matter of weeks, I take notes and am not a written so I expected the refills to last much longer. To give Parker their due they have provide me with replacements when I contacted them but having seen these advertised here I thought I would try them for quality and as the price of 12 equates to 1 original Parker refill I thought it well worth the gamble.
Bearing in mind I have only been using for a couple of weeks and so far only used one refill I can only comment as to my first impressions. And that is that these refills are fantastic!. The qualitty of the ink appears the same as the Parker ones. No ink smudges or uneven flow and I can tell no difference in quality and remember I only use Parker pens.
Highly recommended and if only 2 or 3 of the refills give you satisfaction you are still saving money on what I am starting to feel is an over priced product from Parker.

20-Piece Lock Pick Set with Transparent Padlock and Credit Card Lock Picking Tool Kit by LockCowboy + Guide for Beginner and Pro Locksmiths
Offered by On Time Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars a good product, 1 Nov. 2016
Ordered this as a means of occupying myself and to take my mind of smoking as I decided to quit. Well have now picked several locks and still not smoking so I guess this was well worth the money spent. I found the clear plastic lock was helpful in my practice and the kit itself is well made and offers all the tools you need. All in all I am very happy with the product.

Snugg iPhone 5 / 5S Leather Case in Black - Pouch with Card Slot, Elastic Pull Strap and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior for the Apple iPhone 5 / 5S

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case and well made., 16 Oct. 2016
I love these cases they are sleek well made and last well. I like the feel of the iPhone in my hand and this case allows me that option.

Phot-R 49mm Protective Centre Pinch Snap-On Lens Hood Cap Keeper Cover with Safety Cord for DSLR Cameras with an 49mm Filter Thread Lens
Offered by WestBase Direct - UK VAT

5.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase for my Fuji, 16 Oct. 2016
This is a nice snug fit for my beloved X100 and after several poor fitting caps I am content with this one.

Cokin P458 58mm TH0.75 Adapter
Cokin P458 58mm TH0.75 Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should., 16 Oct. 2016
Did some research before purchasing this product and had read that some of the cheaper products had poor threading and caused problems. I therefore spend a little extra and bought this due to the positive reviews and it fits well and does the job. No issues this end.

JJC LH-JX100 Lens Adapter and Hood for Fujifilm Finepix X100, X100s, X100T, X70 - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 16 Oct. 2016
Good match in terms of the colour and much cheaper than Fuji original so whats not to like!

Fujifilm X-T1 Replacement Cover Kit
Fujifilm X-T1 Replacement Cover Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, 16 Oct. 2016
Only wanted the flash connection cover which fits well and has not fallen off yet unlike the original part!

QUMOX Battery for Fuji NP-W126 1200mAh FUJIFILM X-E1 X-M1 X-Pro1 FinePix HS33 HS50 EXR X-T1 X-T10 X-T2
Offered by Sunwood-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should., 16 Oct. 2016
Fast delivery and battery works fine. Bought 2 for spares.

Nutri Ninja Blender with Auto IQ BL480UK
Nutri Ninja Blender with Auto IQ BL480UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 10 May 2016
I love this blender, it handles everything I put in it such as ice, nuts etc and although its a very noisy blender thats to be expected with all the power it has.

Maxsimafoto - NP-W126, Fully Compatible Battery, 1310mAh, for Fujifilm fits X-Pro1, X-E1, X-E2, X-M1, X-A1, X-T1, X-T2 FinePix HS50EXR, HS30EXR, HS33EXR, FUJI W126. NPW126.
Offered by Cameramarket UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 10 May 2016
Does the job and much cheaper than a Fuji battery. Early days yet but no issues so far.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6