Profile for franco > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Peak Design - the Everyday Messenger 15 - Charcoal
Peak Design - the Everyday Messenger 15 - Charcoal
Offered by Jack the Hat Photographic

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing design, durable build quality - and roomy enough ..., 22 Dec. 2015
Amazing design, durable build quality - and roomy enough for a TON of gear. Its not cheap, but it has a lifetime warranty, and if you value your gear as much as I do this bag is a worthy investment.
100% recommended - its a gadget bag (and daily bag) to get excited about.

Opteka NS-7 Universal Tripod Mounted Swivel Camera Neck Strap System for Digital Cameras, DSLR's & Camcorders
Offered by 47th Street Photo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for larger compacts..., 10 Jun. 2015
Surprised at this - I needed a strong strap for a Contax TVS (titanium 35mm compact) and this works beautifully. Comfortable, well made, and stops the camera from swinging wildly - you don't want to get clumped by a Contax TVS - well worth a tenner.

Fujifilm X Series Case for Camera - Brown
Fujifilm X Series Case for Camera - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for an all-day mirrorless kit., 10 Jun. 2015
This bag is perfect for days when you just want to carry a small kit for walking, travelling etc. I easily house an X-Pro or XE2 with two (sometimes three small primes) with stacks of space for batteries, filters etc. The slip pocket at the back also fits an iPad pretty snugly too. Well worth £40 - its a well made, pretty cool looking kit bag.

3pcs Black Shutter Release Button Concave Convex Plane For Canon Nikon DC323B
3pcs Black Shutter Release Button Concave Convex Plane For Canon Nikon DC323B
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant go wrong., 10 Jun. 2015
For the price, you really cant go wrong. Im the sort that loses these all the time, cheap AND expensive, and while I love the Gariz, I cant keep forking out £20 every time. These are great...well made, and look pretty cool on my Fuji X Series bodies.

Tiffen 52mm aXent 52ND30 Long Exposure 10 Stop Filter
Tiffen 52mm aXent 52ND30 Long Exposure 10 Stop Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it - but beware of colour cast., 9 Jun. 2014
Good quality, low cost 10-stopper.
Really good fun to use, but beware of the purple colour cast especially shooting in JPEG when its harder to remove.

I certainly prefer to use screw on filters than cumbersome and awkward (in my opinion) square ones - and I recommend this one. AF even works on my X-Pro, which I wasn't expecting.

Neewer white Portable Mini Handle Grip for NIKON V1 as GR-N1000 Replacement
Neewer white Portable Mini Handle Grip for NIKON V1 as GR-N1000 Replacement

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good!, 9 Jun. 2014
I love my V1, but its not the greatest design in the world - especially when it comes to handling. The body housing is very smooth and metallic and always felt like it was going to be dropped.
This grip was such good value, I thought I would give it a try. Its actually a really useful, well made grip. It adds little to the weight, but improves handling massively.

With this and the 18.5mm attached, I have a really enjoyable street-shooting experience. Well balanced and super fast.

JJC Protection d'écran LCD 3" avec capot détachable pour appareils photo Canon Casio Fujifilm Kodal Leica Nikon Olympus Panasonic Pentax Ricoh Samsung Sony
Offered by DeyardDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars Guess I was unlucky...., 9 Jun. 2014
I ordered one for my X-Pro, as the Delkin one I had purchased previously (for the X-10) worked great in summer sunshine. This fell apart the first time of using it. I tried to put it back together, but of course the tension in the barn door springs had gone so it was rendered pretty useless after that.
In fairness, it looked sleeker than the Delkin, but was not as easy to open once installed. Shame. (Thanks also for the speedy delivery)
I see there are many happy customers with this product, but once bitten, as they say...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2015 2:26 PM GMT

SanDisk SDSDU-008G-FFP Ultra 8 GB SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good work horse card..., 21 April 2014
I have a handful of these.
Solid cards - have never let me down. Its all I use these days...

Cokin 39mm Slim Pure Harmonie Multi Coated Circular Polarizing Filter
Cokin 39mm Slim Pure Harmonie Multi Coated Circular Polarizing Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely - but expensive., 21 April 2014
Got this for my Fujinon 60mm and 27mm pancake. Its a lovely piece of work, precision made and beautifully thin. Performs very well, and overall a fantastic CPL. Yes, I would have rather paid less for it - but I have lovely glass, and wouldn't want a filter to take anything away from that so I took a deep breath....

Recommended, but be advised to NOT screw it on too tightly. Its very thin, and not easy to either put on, or take off.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Same as the Nikon., 4 Sept. 2013
Great value battery. Havent noticed any difference between this or the Nikon - yet - over time, this may change. Get about 400+ shots on the Nikon V1. Good stuff.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4