Profile for T. Russell > Reviews

The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
by Eckhart Tolle

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend you read this book, 7 April 2017
You want to improve your life? I highly recommend you read this book.

Jockey® Mens Modern Classic 2-Pack Fine Cotton Boxer Trunk Underwear with Button Fly, colour Black, size L
Offered by Potters of Buxton

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy with confidence., 6 Feb. 2014
I have been looking for some good boxer shorts for some time. Saw these & thought I'd give them a chance. They are perfect ! I took a previous reviewers advice and ordered the next size up (large).....and they fit a treat. They are comfy and give perfect support. I like that little bit extra leg length which stops any 'popping out' experience I had with previous boxers. The buttons are very well situated, not too low down, just right for easy access. Never thought I would be praising a pair of boxer shorts but these really have done the job! I liked them so much I ordered another pack.

Electric Guitar Gig Bag
Electric Guitar Gig Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Electric Guitar gig bag, 10 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Electric Guitar Gig Bag
Perfect item for me! I sometimes sell an electric guitar with no case and this bag is perfect for either a Strat or Les Paul...makes the buyer very happy to have a nice shiny new bag. Good strong handles and good zip. Superfast delivery by Ferris Music! A bargain.

Too Many Times
Too Many Times

4.0 out of 5 stars rockin' country, 27 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Too Many Times (MP3 Download)
I heard EJ on the radio and was impressed enough to buy this cd. Its a very bright mix of rockin' country & blues. Nice lively starter with `Caught' with nice country pickin' straight into a wonderful rockin` Somethings gotta change'. Some nice slide guitar in `Jack o the winds'. Fave track is `Too many good times,' is that Mark Knofler on guitar? Love the very funny lyrics to `Two left feet', brilliant idea of God being fed up with all of us and just wantin' to enjoy the party! I like it when these guys rock it up! Some great thoughtful lyrics, the songs kinda grow on you. So well done EJ on your first cd.