Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for gerard > Reviews

Content by gerard

gerard

Chimera
Chimera

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good., 28 May 2013
This review is from: Chimera (Mass Market Paperback)
I enjoyed this too, although the truth that comes out about the relationship between the 'brothers' left me a little sad.

Basilisk (Korsak Brothers)
Basilisk (Korsak Brothers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite enjoyable, 28 May 2013
I love brother stories and this was no exception. I liked the idea of the good man raised in a bad family situation. The genetic idea was a good one.

Nightlife (A Cal Leandros Novel)
Nightlife (A Cal Leandros Novel)
by Rob Thurman

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this first taste of the Leandros bros., 28 May 2013
My first introduction to the Leandros bros. I fell for them immediately, especially Niko. While Cal is the 'special' one, Niko is even more interesting. I just love 'big brothers'!

Roadkill (A Cal Leandros Novel)
Roadkill (A Cal Leandros Novel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Less thrilling than the others., 28 May 2013
Not quite as good as the others. Although I liked the big bad and I enjoyed the road trip, I wasn't particularly interested in the sick Werewolf's thoughts. I like the brothers dealing with problems on their own.

Blackout (Cal Leandros Novels)
Blackout (Cal Leandros Novels)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites of the series., 28 May 2013
One of my favourites of the series. I liked the look at Cal without his Auphe side in the way, but I'm glad he made the choice he did at the end.

Supernatural - Season 6 Part 1 [DVD] [2011]
Supernatural - Season 6 Part 1 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Jared Padalecki

5.0 out of 5 stars supernatural the best show on tv, 15 Sept. 2011
I have heard much unfair criticism of season 6 of Supernatural, which I have found to be just as good as any other season.
It has more of a noir type of feel to it, with clues, and moments throw in, to take us off track, while the main plot is playing out in relative silence.

Wonderful stuff which has spoiled me for all the other shows on tv.

Supernatural is one of those shows that gets unfairly ignored by the media that counts, as it has no big Emmy-sized names attached to it, but it's a hundred times better than any of those Emmy winners are.

I prefer switching off the tv now rather than watch sub-standard products.