Profile for Ms. J. R. Smith > Reviews

Content by Ms. J. R. Smith

Ms. J. R. Smith (Buckinghamshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
LIVHÒ | Replacement electronic toothbrush heads (4 pieces SB-17A)
LIVHÒ | Replacement electronic toothbrush heads (4 pieces SB-17A)
Offered by LIVHÒ

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 8 Aug. 2017
Fit perfectly and much cheaper than the manufacturers own

Asics Patriot 8, Women's Running Shoes, Pink (Diva Pink/White/Orchid), 7.5 UK (41.5 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 Aug. 2017
Nice comfortable running shoes,

Womens Active Wear Vest T-Shirt Tank Top For Fitness Running Gym Active Sports (XS - UK 8, Purple)
Offered by A A SPORTSWEAR

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit big, 8 Aug. 2017
For a size 8 this was way too big but fits my size 12 daughter nicely. She is very pleased with my purchase!

Hands Free Running Dog Lead / Dog Walking Belt by Barkswell - Reflective with Double Sided Lined Pouch - Up to 60 Kg - Great for Handsfree Running , Jogging or Walking
Offered by Barkswell

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase, 8 Aug. 2017
I bought this lead a I've recently taken up running and thought It'd be easier than holding a lead. It seems very well made and the belt feels comfortable. I've taken the pouch off as it wobbles about a bit much to be comfortable whilst running but I have a waist bag for my doggie bags, keys and phone in any case. I've only tried it with a chest harness so far and it seems to work well in giving my 30kg labrador cross enough room to run ahead of me. We need to work on not stopping to sniff whilst I'm running but the bungee cord takes most of the pull out. The bungee lead means I have to anticipate stops a bit more as he can stretch forward on the lead but I'm finding it best just to reach further down the lead if I need to stop him quickly. I've only had this for a couple of weeks but am pleased with the purchase and am sure it will get lots of use.

The Truth About This Charming Man: Romance with a Heist in the Tail!
The Truth About This Charming Man: Romance with a Heist in the Tail!

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page-turner, 3 May 2017
Really enjoyed this book and devoured the lot in one sitting. Funny, romantic and a bit crazy - highly recommended!

Grave Mistake (Codex Blair Book 1)
Grave Mistake (Codex Blair Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 6 Feb. 2017
I enjoyed reading this book. Lots of twists and turns and really held my interest. Look forward to reading the next in the series.

THE GHOSTLY CHRONICLES
THE GHOSTLY CHRONICLES

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but didn't hang together well for me, 13 July 2013
The idea behind this book is interesting but the chapters felt disjointed, like lots of mini short stories although the two main characters continued through them all. Some parts felt rushed and some chapters seemed to end fairly abruptly. Something about this book felt awkward and it was hard to become immersed in. There was a romance of sorts but it was not at all romantic. I did read all the way to the end so i suppose it wasn't that bad hence the 3 stars.

Bonded (The Raegan Mason Trilogy Book 1)
Bonded (The Raegan Mason Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very enjoyable book, 12 May 2013
An good read which engaged my interest from beginning to end. I hope the next one in the series is out soon!

The Charm Necklace Shawna's Lust (The Charm Necklace Series Book 3)
The Charm Necklace Shawna's Lust (The Charm Necklace Series Book 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the time it takes to read., 9 Sept. 2012
This is a short story written in the present tense. There were a few typos and grammatical errors but that tends to be the case with self-published books.

The main focus of the book appeared to be the sex scene and the story surrounding it was not even slightly believable. There was nothing that made you feel a connection with the characters and the sex wasn't very sexy.

I don't delete many books from my Kindle but this one has to go.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good toy, 15 Oct. 2011
My daughter received this for her 8th birthday and was really keen to have a go with it. We had to wait until I'd bought some batteries for it but have just sat down and made a cake. Firstly the ingredients were slightly out of date (best before June). The pieces took ages to get out of the box as it's all wired and taped in. The instructions were easy to follow but required several items not included such as icing sugar and cooking oil spray. It was difficult to judge when the cakes were cooked as looked ok but on turning out were still gooey round the sides. The fondant mixture was very lumpy and hard to get smooth. It all tasted a bit artificial. The only thing the big machine with batteries does is to squeeze out the white gel icing which on low speed still comes out so fast it's hard to make it neat. We had a reasonable time playing with this but doubt very much that it'll get used again which is a shame. Much better to make a cake the standard way.

Page: 1 | 2