Profile for M. Ting > Reviews

M. Ting "Book dance"

Why I Am Not a Muslim
Why I Am Not a Muslim

1.0 out of 5 stars I am not a Muslim, but I was curious ..., 17 Jan. 2016
I am not a Muslim, but I was curious to read the views of someone else. However I found this book more of a rant against religion in general, rather than evidence for or against, delivered objectively.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2016 8:44 PM BST

The Little Prince (Unabridged)
The Little Prince (Unabridged)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug. 2015
Excellent book.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 May 2013
Spacious; worried initially that would not pass for hand luggage but managed somewhat. Hardy; fits lots of things and worth purchasing

The Hospital By the River: A Story of Hope
The Hospital By the River: A Story of Hope
by Dr. Catherine Hamlin

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 4 May 2013
Catherine Hamlin provides us with a step by step guide into how she and her husband made history by establishing a system for curing fistulas in an area of need. Truly inspiring; a woman of strength

The Favor of God: Embrace All God Has Prepared for You
The Favor of God: Embrace All God Has Prepared for You

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read; recommended, 4 May 2013
Motivational; positive; real guides on how you can embrace it in your daily living. Would highly recommend reading it for a more empowered life

The Day That Changed My Life
The Day That Changed My Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 4 May 2013
Helen Anderson speaks in detail about her life experiences, how God walked with her and stayed with her during times of trouble, and teaches us how God has a plan and purpose for our lives, and how it is His desire to work miracles in our favour in our lives, if we will only trust Him. Real, applicable and touching.

Basic Principles of Classical Ballet: Russian Ballet Technique
Basic Principles of Classical Ballet: Russian Ballet Technique
by Agrippina Vaganova

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Review, 22 Feb. 2009
Book was delivered in excellent condition and was packed full of pictures and text details on the movement. Extremely educational and has helped my dance. Also helps that it fits into a handbag...it's that compact. Definitely recommended read for avid ballerinas.