Profile for toot > Reviews

Keep Calm Daryl-Walking Dead tshirt-Womens Funny Sayings Slogans T Shirts-BLK-M
Keep Calm Daryl-Walking Dead tshirt-Womens Funny Sayings Slogans T Shirts-BLK-M
Offered by Ryte-Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, good fitting, 19 Mar. 2017
Brilliant print quality, fast delivery, good fitting and total bargain for the price!

Pika Pika Park - Pokemon Pikachu Inspired - Mens Hoodie
Pika Pika Park - Pokemon Pikachu Inspired - Mens Hoodie
Offered by RLG clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars For novelty I'd recommend, for day to day wear I would not., 19 Mar. 2017
Good logo and slogan, absolutely love that about this hoody and the staff deal with issues promptly and professionally.
Regrettably though I still found the quality of the printing quite poor for the price and after just one wash most of the printing fades and the hoody it's self shrunk slightly.

LUOUSE 'Lana' Vintage 1950's Inspired Swing Evening Dress 10 Red
LUOUSE 'Lana' Vintage 1950's Inspired Swing Evening Dress 10 Red
Offered by Boflyyang-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Mar. 2017
Really well made, fast delivery, lovely polite emails from company making sure you received it etc.
Cute packaging, really can't fault it. Perfect for standing out from the crowd for all the right reasons.
Lovely fitting, colour, fabric, stitching. Really well made and such a bargain.
It will need a good press after taking out of its packaging, do not be alarmed when ironing if it turns a dark red this is temporary although had me worried for a little while but as you continue ironing you'll see its just from the heat but does not damage the dress or original colour. Just be concious of the temperature you have your iron on first.

Christmas Gifts Quirky Handmade Nose Shaped Wooden Decorative Spectacle / Reading Glass Holder / Stand
Offered by Guruji Online Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 19 Mar. 2017
I like buying jokey gifts for the men in my life and as my dad only started wearing glasses last year and works away I thought this would be perfect to help him remember were he puts them without my mother to help.
Took a little while to arrive but worth the wait, especially for the price, so funny and entertaining when you put your glasses on.
Definitely recommend for a quirky, daft but practical gift!
It actually made my mother jealous, "I've wore glasses my who life and no-ones ever but me anything like that" I guess I know what I'm putting on her Christmas list!

Novelty tool pen, 1 pen from a choice of 4 designs
Novelty tool pen, 1 pen from a choice of 4 designs
Offered by GSM.Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky and good quailty, 19 Mar. 2017
I bought this for my dad not knowing which one I'd receive but he works with tools and I had a few £ left to spend on him for his birthday and for a quirky one off gift I would recommend.
There was a little bit of a wait for it to arrive but it did and the quality was good, well made although I never tried how it wrote I'd had to ask my dad but we got the hammer.
He seemed quite amused when opening it.

Top Dad Funny Mens T-Shirt (Medium, Black)
Top Dad Funny Mens T-Shirt (Medium, Black)
Offered by Rinsed

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome slogan for dads who love top gear, 19 Mar. 2017
Bought this for my dad's birthday, can't fault the quality!
Arrived quickly, well made and printed, total bargain!
Just check out what size your dad is first... I got a size to small and offered to send it back but luckily my dad fit in to it and seemed proud as punch wearing it with his friends.

SMALL AND COMPACT DIY MINI SPIRIT LEVEL KEYRING/KEY RING/KEY CHAIN GIFT
SMALL AND COMPACT DIY MINI SPIRIT LEVEL KEYRING/KEY RING/KEY CHAIN GIFT
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky, just like the picture, 19 Mar. 2017
Cute, quirky gift, made well, perfect for guys who need a little balance in their lives.

I did not receive mine within the time estimated and there was not tracker but after sending an email I received a polite email saying they would send out a replacement and I had it with in days.

2m Lightning Cable PREMIUM QUALITY Braided Apple iPhone iPad iPod Charger Cable USB DATA Sync Charging Lead (SILVER)
Offered by rhinocables

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised even my partner, 19 Mar. 2017
I bought this for my partners birthday as he had complained about how iPhone cables didn't last long.
When he opened this he was very sceptical since it was not from Apple yet once he tried it he took back all of his criticisms.
Fast delivery, good quality. Definitely recommend.

Forfar Picnic Pot Pan Cookware, Outdoor Cooking Set For Camping Hiking Backpacking (2PCS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 19 Mar. 2017
Fast delivery, lightweight and good quality. Definitely recommend for someone getting in to camping and establishing their equipment.

cuhair(TM) 2pcs punk scissors metal desgin for girl hair clip Barrettes claw accessories
Offered by adiasen chen

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend, 19 Mar. 2017
Everyone asked me where I got these from, they're so quirky and great accessories for the price. Definitely worth having in your hair kit!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3