Profile for Helen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Supreme Petfoods Stickle Honey and Seeds 100 g
Supreme Petfoods Stickle Honey and Seeds 100 g

5.0 out of 5 stars My girls love it!!!!!!!, 10 Jan. 2016
My gerbils love it. it takes only one day... yes one day, even I'm shocked. I've put a stick in their cage yesterday, and they're ate it all in one day!!!!

Back 2 Nature Small Animal Bedding - 30 L
Back 2 Nature Small Animal Bedding - 30 L

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, 10 Jan. 2016
the only problem I really have is well... my gerbils love to dig and now they're got their new bedding down, they're making so much noise. They always digging up their bedding and kicking it. its not worth it really. I think I'll be softer bedding next time.

97U Womens Black Faux Leather Slouch Ladies Riding Flat Over The Knee High Long Boots Shoes Size 3
Offered by Loudlook

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, 17 Nov. 2015
it lasts forever! its comfy and it looks great. I might get another pair.

Angel Cherubs Holding Love Letters Ornament Figure Mothers Nana Grandma Gran Gift Present
Offered by magasindiscount

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy!, 17 Nov. 2015
Perfect! its small, light, cute. one of the best things I've bought from amazon.

Mens Womens Flat Rubber De-Branded Wellington Wellies Rain Boots
Mens Womens Flat Rubber De-Branded Wellington Wellies Rain Boots
Offered by HeelzSoHigh

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy., 17 Nov. 2015
Its comfy, easy to clean... but its falling apart. I haven't had it long and already its damaged. I've tried contacting the seller and they're taking forever to reply, I'm not happy.

All Five Stars Resin Love Pig Doll Family Set Desk Car Auto Ornaments Decorations
Offered by All Five Stars@UK

5.0 out of 5 stars it's worth every penny., 17 Nov. 2015
Small, cute and it came early, I'm happy.

Grass Creative Handicraft Animal Rabbit w/ Artificial Turf Skin
Grass Creative Handicraft Animal Rabbit w/ Artificial Turf Skin
Offered by bomien

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy!, 17 Nov. 2015
Perfect! Its worth every penny. and it came early too

Acer Aspire ES1-111M 11.6-Inch Laptop (Intel Celeron 2.16 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows 8.1)

4.0 out of 5 stars good little laptop, 12 Sept. 2015
It's a great little laptop but there's a few little things that tick me off.
!) it took for every to get here, it was meant to be here the very next day, and it did, great! but it came 6 in the afternoon. my whole day was ruined.
2) you have to download google chrome on it.
3) it was really, really, really slow and it kept on freezing a lot. But it works fine now I've used it for a couple of hours.

however, the good things about it are:
1) its a small little laptop, its easy to carry around with you.
2) the battery is great! it lasts forever!
3) its pretty easy to use and set up.

PERSONALISED GIFT HIGH QUALITY RETRACTABLE EARPHONES SET OF FOUR
PERSONALISED GIFT HIGH QUALITY RETRACTABLE EARPHONES SET OF FOUR

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't think this is even worth one star, 1 Jan. 2015
do not buy this. I'd bought this for my partner, first if all, it didn't even retract properly. one broke in a few days, plus they have missed out a letter on one of the earphones. not happy! what a waste of money.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I'd got this for my partner in a medium sized ..., 26 Nov. 2014
I'd got this for my partner in a medium sized , but its way too big. If you're tall and slim or you know someone who is tall and slim, try a smaller size.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3