Profile for Lucy Evans > Reviews

Content by Lucy Evans

Lucy Evans (Barnsley)

Page: 1 | 2
ACEVIVI Professional 7 pcs Kabuki Pink Makeup Brush Premium Face Foundation Eye Cosmetic Brush Kit
Offered by Homdox.,Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 May 2016
Got these for a friend for Christmas. She loved them so much she has asked for another set for her birthday. Also ordered Sunday evening and had them by Monday! Brilliant service. Thank you!

Mr. Men Story Treasury
Mr. Men Story Treasury
by Roger Hargreaves

5.0 out of 5 stars in near perfect condition at a bargain price, 10 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Mr. Men Story Treasury (Hardcover)
As stated, in near perfect condition at a bargain price. Would definitely buy again. Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice feeling but not gym wear, 14 Dec. 2015
I personally wouldn't call these gym leggings. They are very soft and comfortable but they don't feel very supportive. I am happy to use them to workout at home but wouldn't wear them to the gym.

Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD]
Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, 22 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
I have never used a Davina workout DVD before so I wasn't sure what to expect. I already go to the gym and I run between 15-20 miles a week so I am fairly fit, however I just wanted a little something extra to do indoors during winter when it isn't as easy to get out. I need not have worried as this is a brilliant workout, broken down into 4 sections that target specific areas. The cardio section in particular really gets you sweating and the core section is pretty tough! I would say if you are new to fitness this is a great place to start as 15 minutes is very manageable and as you get fitter you can perhaps increase your workout to two sections at a time. It is high intensity so not easy if you are new to it but you will definitely see the benefits. I also think it is a great additional workout for anyone who is a little fitter. Would definitely try some of her other DVDs now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Dec. 2014
Great little product. Really good quality sound from the speaker and surprisingly loud!

Zoe and Beans: Look at Me!
Zoe and Beans: Look at Me!
by Chloe Inkpen
Edition: Board book

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed...., 12 Sept. 2013
I am so disappointed with this new Zoe and Beans book. I have all the previous Zoe and Beans books, which my daughter loves. Over the series they have been building up a nice little back story and when they introduced the new character Oscar I assumed he would be involved in her adventures. I ordered this book and "How many pets" for my daughters 4th birthday. It turns out they have now turned into small hardback toddler books. There is no story just very simplistic phrases suitable for a toddler. They are only 12 pages long with barely a sentence on each page. They look and feel completely different to the previous books yet was still charged £4.50! When your 4 year old reads it and says the words.."Is that it?" there is definitely something wrong. Not impressed.

Wayzon Exercise Pilates Yoga Dyna Abs GYM Workout Training Fitness Physio Aerobics Stretchable Resistance Bands Include Two Black Detachable Handle Straps For Men And Women / Green Colour

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price and nice and strong, 10 Aug. 2013
Really been feeling the benefits of using this band. Alot cheaper than some others on the market. Good buy. Thanks

Little Kids First Big Book of Space (First Big Book)
Little Kids First Big Book of Space (First Big Book)
by Catherine D. Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book...beyond my expectations, 18 Jun. 2013
My 3 1/2 year old is crazy about space and she already knows a great deal for her age. I wanted to get her a book that would help expand her knowledge and get her excited. I read the reviews and plumped for this book. It is absolutely fantastic. Not only are the pictures and illustrations brilliant but the text is simple and clear and the explanations clear and easy to understand. Having said that, it has not been dumbed down in any way, just broken down into smaller bits for your little one to follow. I will definitely be buying more books in this collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth stocking up on, 10 Jun. 2013
I got these for my Tassimo machine as they are very difficult to find on the high street. This was the best price I found for them and they were delivered very quickly so I will be purchasing again in the future.

Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure [DVD]
Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mae Whitman
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars magical for children and parents, 3 Aug. 2011
I love all three Tinkerbell movies but this is my favourite. It looks beautiful but is also funny and we get to learn alot more about Tinkerbell as a character. I don't think this film is too girly or too sweet but has a good message at its heart. Most of all my 23 month old adores it and we love watching it together. A must have.

Page: 1 | 2