Profile for a-beeBUZZ > Reviews

Content by a-beeBUZZ

a-beeBUZZ

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Saw Palmetto 2500mg 90 Capsules - Urinary Tract and Prostate Health Support Supplement for Men
Offered by Troo Health Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for PCOS, 13 May 2016
A good price and completely vegan friendly. I've been using them to treat excess testosterone from PCOS. It hasn't been a miracle cure but it's stopped my hair dropping out in handfuls which is great.

Mooncup Model B Menstrual Cup
Mooncup Model B Menstrual Cup

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for everybody, 13 May 2016
This was my first menstrual cup and it has an incredibly firm rim which can make it difficult to remove for newbies. I've moved onto the Lunette cup which I find much better.

Curver 177729 Metal Effect One Touch Deco Bin, 40 L - Silver
Curver 177729 Metal Effect One Touch Deco Bin, 40 L - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 13 May 2016
Looks really expensive and has a nice rim to keep the bag in place. A great price for a good quality bin.

After Inked Tattoo Moisturiser and Aftercare Lotion 3 oz (90ml)
After Inked Tattoo Moisturiser and Aftercare Lotion 3 oz (90ml)
Offered by Body4Real

5.0 out of 5 stars Would never use anything else, 13 May 2016
I've used this to heal all of my tattoos and it's absolutely brilliant. It's lovely and moisturising while being non-greasy and a little goes a long way. One bottle was enough to last the healing process of my large forearm piece. I'm a fast healer anyway but it only takes a week before all the peeling is done and my tattoos still look as good as new. Plus it's vegan, cruelty-free and all-natural!

Grace Karin Women's 50s Petticoat Skirt, Black Small
Grace Karin Women's 50s Petticoat Skirt, Black Small
Offered by Jack Smith Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, 13 May 2016
This petticoat is amazing for the price. It's full enough without being too over the top and it fits perfectly. I ordered a small. I'm a size 6-8 and it would probably fit right from a size 6 through to a 10 at a guess. It is lined inside so no itchiness and it's very comfortable. Don't get me wrong, it's not the best quality petticoat in the world but it does its job and it's the only one I've tried that's this cheap that actually fits it's purpose.

Hell Bunny Black MINI SKIRT SKIRT 5297 CAROUSEL -  Black - X-Small
Hell Bunny Black MINI SKIRT SKIRT 5297 CAROUSEL - Black - X-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely skirt, 5 April 2016
I LOVE this skirt. It fits so well and is the perfect length for me when worn on my waist (I'm 5ft 4 so may be a little short on anyone taller). The material is nice and thick and the print is so pretty.

Lavera Mineral Compact Powder, Honey
Lavera Mineral Compact Powder, Honey

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much staying power, 12 Feb. 2016
I found that this didn't have much staying power throughout the day and that I quickly became shiny again.

Lavera Natural Mousse Make-Up, Honey
Lavera Natural Mousse Make-Up, Honey

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much coverage, 12 Feb. 2016
I was hoping that this would be the vegan equivalent to Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse but it very oily and doesn't offer much coverage at all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2016 12:48 PM GMT

[2-Pack] iPhone 6 / 6s Screen Protector [LIFETIME WARRANTY] - Anker GlassGuard(Premium Tempered-Glass Screen Protector) for Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s (4.7 inch)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 Feb. 2016
This is a brilliant screen protector! No bubbles and very touch sensitive while doing the basic jobs you'd expect from a protector.

Rolson 61762 9-LED Torch and 3-LED Head Light Set (3 Pieces)
Rolson 61762 9-LED Torch and 3-LED Head Light Set (3 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 12 Feb. 2016
It's good for the money. Without taking the cost into account it isn't very bright at all but for £6 you really can't go wrong.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3