Profile for Goodenough4me > Reviews

Content by Goodenough4me

Goodenough4me (England UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Dignovel Studios A4 Harry Potter Always watercolour illustration Art Print Harry Potter Poster Friendship Quote Nursery Kids Art Print Wedding Birthday Gift N392-Unframed
Offered by DigNovel Studios

2.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly expensive for what it is., 19 July 2016
This is incredibly expensive for what it is - which is basically a word printed on a piece of card. It does look nice but I'm not sure the price justifies the product at all. Also factor in the fact that you'll also need to buy a frame, and it's even more money to spend.

I wouldn't buy again.

Rimmel London Exaggerate Smoke-n-Shine Eye Definer, Little Black Smokey
Rimmel London Exaggerate Smoke-n-Shine Eye Definer, Little Black Smokey

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value eyeliner, 12 Sept. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Great little product for the price. Easy to use and smudge end is perfect for creating a smoky eye. One negative is that the product doesn't look so good unless you do smudge it.

Braun ExactFit 3 BP6100 Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with 2 Cuff Sizes
Offered by PraxiMed, Preise inkl. MwSt.

4.0 out of 5 stars but once you use it then it is easy to use, 12 Sept. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Very effective product, and is very accurate. It took a couple times of reading through the instructions to understand clearly how to use the product, but once you use it then it is easy to use.

I like how you can create profiles for different users to keep track of your blood pressure, although only two users can have a profile.

One important aspect to consider is that the armbands that come with this product only adjust to a certain size, and would not be suitable for those who are very overweight.

H2D Black Magicurl Hair Curling Wand
H2D Black Magicurl Hair Curling Wand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great easy to use curling wand, 12 Sept. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have never been able to effectively use a curling wand so was dubious when I received this. On first impressions, the packaging is good. The box is stylish and makes the product seem more of a luxury brand. I liked how the box slid out instead of having a lid, and the product fits snugly inside so the packaging is more economical.

The cable is a good length so can easily plug in and reach a mirror. The wand comes supplied with a heat protection glove and, although minimal, clear instructions. The width of the barrel of the wand is slim which I think is what makes it easier to use and because there are no clips, the wand glides seamlessly out of the hair to release the curl.

I never style my hair or use items such as curling wands yet I was able to curl my hair reasonably easily. I presume those with more practice and skill would find this wand very easy to use.

The only negative I can think of is that there is no clear indication as to when the wand is hot enough to use. The instructions do say it will take around a minute to warm up but I generally prefer products where the light either changes colour or emits a beep.

Reasons to Stay Alive
Reasons to Stay Alive
by Matt Haig

5.0 out of 5 stars You are not alone, 8 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Reasons to Stay Alive (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Regardless of how well the book is written, the most important message I got from this book is you are not alone. Depression and anxiety can be a lonely disease, and just reading about someone else's experience is a comfort to those who can sometimes worry that the way they feel is wrong or that no one else feels that way.
I found that I didn't read the book in one sitting, I preferred to read a chapter at a time whenever I was feeling a bit low. That worked really well for me. I also think that people who have never suffered from depression should read this book as there are so many misconceptions about the disease and it would be great to open up people's eyes to it.

LEGO Friends 41085: Vet Clinic
LEGO Friends 41085: Vet Clinic
Offered by HOSELET

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set but doesnt have to just be for girls!, 8 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I bought this as a present for my five year old niece, so the bottom range of the recommended age range. She needed some help with the assembly but also enjoyed assembling some herself.
The set itself is good, all the little details are lovely and my niece has fun playing with the set and pretending to be a vet. The set itself is reasonably small but I felt the price was about right considering how expensive Lego is.
The only thing I am slightly disappointed with is how the set has been marketed as being for girls, I know this doesn't stop people buying it for boys but it is a shame to for Lego to fall into the trap of stereotyping toys.

Philips BRT381/15 BikiniGenie Trimmer
Philips BRT381/15 BikiniGenie Trimmer

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 25 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a good product, and does what it says on the tin. It is painless and efficient and there is no snagging on the hair. The batteries have lasted well so far, and I also like how the product is easy and comfortable to hold.

It is not the closest shave I think you could get with a bikini trimmer so that is why I am only giving it four stars.

RESEED Ginkgo and Sabal fortifying Shampoo for Women 250 ml
RESEED Ginkgo and Sabal fortifying Shampoo for Women 250 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Time will tell but seems to work. Watch out for frizz!, 10 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I think to really tell if this shampoo is any good, it will need to be tested for a good few weeks. I have been using it for a few days and so far I like it. I chose it because I feel like my hair is quite thin on top and I am hoping this will help thicken it.

On first appearances the packaging is quite boring and plain, it wouldn't stand out on a shop shelf. Shampoo comes out easily, and it feels slightly different to normal shampoos. It lathers easily and smells nice.

When my hair was dry I did think it felt thicker, even after just a few washes. However and this is a major negative for me, it made my hair frizzier and less defined which is why I would not give it five stars.

Finish Quantum Original 2 x Pack of 30 (60 Dishwasher Tablets)
Finish Quantum Original 2 x Pack of 30 (60 Dishwasher Tablets)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better but not Brilliant, 10 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
In general I would usually buy a supermarket own brand, so I was interested to see if these dishwasher tablets would perform better.

Firstly I liked the packaging, the re-sealable function is good and keeps the tablets clean and dry. I also like the actual tablet because you can just bung it in the dishwasher without faffing about with any wrapping.

In terms of the actual clean, I found it to be good. I noticed a difference in regards to mugs and cups and thought they were cleaner than with other tablets. Glasses were also shinier. I also found that I was putting more in the dishwasher because it was cleaning more efficiently.

The reason I have not given five stars is because I have found that the more I have used them the less efficient they have become and once or twice there has been tablet residue left in the drawer. However I would still recommend them.

Philips GC4522/00 Azur Performer  Steam Iron  2600 W - Black
Philips GC4522/00 Azur Performer Steam Iron 2600 W - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iron which reduces time spent stood at the ironing board!, 6 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Great iron, very pleased with it. It glides across clothes no matter the temperature and is easy to use.

It seems to get creases out very quickly and efficiently, which means ironing time is greatly reduced.

It is reasonably lightweight and the black and gold design is a nice change from the usual colours.

Would definitely recommend!