Profile for Fussy > Reviews

Content by Fussy

Fussy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Epicurean 8 kg (18 lbs) LED Kitchen Scale by Ozeri, with Removable Glass Weighing Platform
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - almost! But still the best I've ever had...., 3 Jan. 2017
Exceptional looks, easy controls and very accurate. The screwed-on turntable is better that our previous set. But:- 1. There is a gap between the round shaft that the turntable sits on and the main body. One thinks that it'll only be time before food gets inside this lovely machine. Our previous machine had a rubber seal in this lacation - perhaps that's why it finally became less than accurate! 2. Although this machine is not huge, it does take up space in a working kitchen. I was therefore sad to find there is no means of hanging it on the wall. I've improvised and am using a long 'double hook', placing one end around the shaft and the other over the wall hook. I am concerned this might finally impact on the internal mechanism - or evem lead to it being dropped to the floor one day.
Despite these issues I'd have no hesitation in buying another one - all the other aspects are so good.

Italian Handmade Sweet and Sour Mustard (Mix Fruit 380 Gr)
Italian Handmade Sweet and Sour Mustard (Mix Fruit 380 Gr)
Offered by Aromataste

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Product - that is over-priced., 3 Jan. 2017
Fantastic stuff - but far too expensive. Not exactly an every-day cheap product in the Alps, but a darn sight cheaper than over here. It's so lovely I had no hesitation in ignoring the price because I'd left it too late to find a similar product cheaper. But once you try this - you'll be hooked.

PuTwo Pill Box for 7 days Weekly Pill Dispenser with 3 Compartments to Go - Rainbow
Offered by PuTwo Official

5.0 out of 5 stars It's good - and worth the price, 3 Jan. 2017
Lovely bit of kit which does exactly what it's supposed to for a very reasonable price. Each little 'drawer' for Morning, Midday and Evening are just the right size (for me, anyway) and I now wonder how many pills I missed before I got this! It also acts as a calendar - something I've found invaluable over this last Xmas/New Year.

Dimplex Cadiz Eco 2 KW Electric Oil Free Radiator
Dimplex Cadiz Eco 2 KW Electric Oil Free Radiator

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Heater - well worth the extra money, 3 Jan. 2017
Expensive, but well worth the extra over the basic models. It would be better if the thermostat knob had, for example, white lettering on a black plastic knob as it's difficult to read in anything other than perfect light. That would not stop me bying another.

Tom Franks Twin Pack Checked Easycare Lounge Shorts X-Large
Tom Franks Twin Pack Checked Easycare Lounge Shorts X-Large
Offered by SaneShoppe

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job - buy them, 3 Jan. 2017
I needed these as an easy-fit for am hosipital hernia op. Perfect fit, they dry very quickly, look good and are cheap.

Thomson THSF024 IP 21 Bathroom Oscillating Fan Heater 2000 W
Thomson THSF024 IP 21 Bathroom Oscillating Fan Heater 2000 W

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product at the Right Price, 3 Jan. 2017
We bought the same as this, without the swivelling base action, in France. But that came with a continental plug. I snipped that off and fitted a 3-pin UK plug when we got back and 3 years later it's still working well. Well enough for me to have no hestitation in trying to order another one from France Amazon - P&p too much, if I understood what I was reading well enough!
But I then found this model on Amazon UK. No p&p issues. This model is fitted with a UK 3-pin plug. And has a swivelling base action that you can select to 'off' if you like. The thermostat knob is very sensitive and the fan unobtrusive.
I'm no electrician so cannot vouch for the safety of the internal design. But it switches itself off if you knock it over or if it oberheats.
A great little piece of kit. I'd definitely buy another for my new shed once I've got that finished - it's got a frost setting.

Status Mixed Fuse - Pack of 20
Status Mixed Fuse - Pack of 20

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them., 3 Jan. 2017
They seem perfectly OK to me - mind you, I'm relying on other reviews for the technicality of the product.

Tenn Well Bakers Twine, 3Ply 100m Kitchen Cotton Twine Food Safe Cooking String Perfect for Trussing and Tying Poultry Meat Making Sausage DIY Crafts and Decoration (White)
Offered by T&H Store

KitchenCraft Stainless Steel Poultry Trussing Needle, 18 cm (7")
KitchenCraft Stainless Steel Poultry Trussing Needle, 18 cm (7")

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy One - it's good, 3 Jan. 2017
A good tool that does what it's supposed to very well.

KitchenCraft Stainless Steel Larding Needle, 19 cm (7.5")
KitchenCraft Stainless Steel Larding Needle, 19 cm (7.5")

1.0 out of 5 stars Is this really safe?, 3 Jan. 2017
Pressed out of thin strip, I just did not feel comfortable holding this, let alone pushing it into tuff meat. I re-wrapped it and threw it away.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3