Profile for Lynnzal > Reviews

Content by Lynnzal

Lynnzal "Lynnzal" (Herts, UK)

JL Golf 100 % cabretta full leather gloves - choose quantity and size (medium x 1)
Offered by JL Golf LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for., 30 Jun. 2016
You certainly get what you pay for. I purchased just one for a trial and I am glad that is all I bought. The leather is thicker and hence less flexible than any other leather golf glove that I have used. I suspect that this may help against wear, but at the sacrifice of feel. The stitching where the thumb section meets the palm of hand section came undone before I even got a chance to use the glove. The glove is as yet unused. I will wear it at the range and buy better quality alternative for the course.

Lowepro Photo Traveler 150 Lightweight Camera Backpack - Mica
Lowepro Photo Traveler 150 Lightweight Camera Backpack - Mica

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit, 21 Jan. 2013
This is a nice compact rucksack. However, I found that it was a bit of a tight fit for my requirements. 1x EOS 5D markII, 1x 50mm lens, 1x 35-85mm lens and one 580EXII speedlight with diffuser were a tight fit. I found that the camera body was perhaps the biggest issue as when you sit the camera in the bag, the top of camera is slightly proud of the bag.
With regard to the construction of the bag, I cannot fault it. It feels sturdy and well padded.
In summary I would say that is just about fine for a day trip, but if you want to start taking cables and recharging kit you will struggle.

Posh and Prejudice (Diary of a Chav)
Posh and Prejudice (Diary of a Chav)
by Grace Dent

1.0 out of 5 stars RIP OFF- DO NOT BUY - RATED NO STARS, 26 Dec. 2009
I bought this for my daughter and was disgusted to learn that it is just the re-named work "Slinging the Bling" by the same author. How dare they pretend to be publishing new work when it is just re-titled work. My daughter, needless to say was very upset and I was livid. Amazon can expect a parcel in the post very soon. Grace Dent...shame on you!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2010 12:24 PM BST

NEWLink USB to PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse Cable
NEWLink USB to PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse Cable
Offered by XY Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution, 15 Dec. 2009
I needed this USB adapter cable to use a hard wired keyboard and mouse with my PS3. They worked without any problems whatsoever. Exactly what you would expect really.

Sony SIXAXIS Wireless Controller
Sony SIXAXIS Wireless Controller

5.0 out of 5 stars dualshock 3 on its way, 23 Nov. 2007
For all those people that are disappointed with the lack of vibration in the PS3 controller. You will be pleased to know that a vibrating version (dualshock 3) is due to be launched in Europe - spring 2008. Announced by Sony at the tokyo gaming convention sept 2007.

Wacom Graphire4 Classic A6 Tablet & Pen USB Mac & Win
Wacom Graphire4 Classic A6 Tablet & Pen USB Mac & Win

5.0 out of 5 stars first time user, first class product, 27 Mar. 2007
This is my first graphics tablet and I was concerned that I would not find it worth the price. However, I am pleased to say that I found it intuitive and very easy to set up and use. I utilise it for photogarphy and my 11 year old daughter loves using it for artwork.

It does all the things that you can read about in other reviews and importantly for me as a family user, you do not have to bin your pc's wired mouse. It lives along side the Graphire4 tablet without any problem. Therefore, you don't have to buy the Wacom mouse if you don't want to!

Atari Classics - Plug n Play TV Games
Atari Classics - Plug n Play TV Games

1.0 out of 5 stars Great while it lasted (apparently), 9 Jan. 2007
I bought this as a gift for someone and they had fun playing some of the old games that are on it. However, before I managed to get a turn (i.e. about an hour later), the graphics had deteriorated so badly that I could not distinguish different elements on the screen (paddle, score, ball, rocket etc.).

Sent it back and got a refund no problem.

My bad, eh!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2008 9:48 AM GMT

Pure Chronos DAB Alarm Clock Radio - Silver
Pure Chronos DAB Alarm Clock Radio - Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars great alarm, if u can sleep with the bright display, 9 Jan. 2007
Multiple alarms are great for splitting weekday/weekend wake-up times. Radio is fine and clock sets itself!

However, the display is too bright to sleep with on its low setting. Therefore, I cover the display with the user manual. I found the volume too loud on its lowest audible setting and as the volume is contolled in steps rather than smooth graduation, the next lowest notch cannot be heard.

A friend with a Robertson radio alarm had a display issue dealt with as they told him to send the unit back to factory. Pure told me that the display would require internal work and the don't do that. Pity!