Profile for Mr M. > Reviews

Content by Mr M.

Mr M.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Garden Pro Metal Zinc Soil Spike for Garden, Rotary Airer, Parasol, Bird Feeders, Flags
Offered by brands online uk

2.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty - not., 12 May 2016
It's not a pretty thing to look at but it supposed to go into ground so that didn't bother me (that much). Top part of spike is really solid. Well made and it does look like it is fit for purpose. My initial reaction when unpacking it were really positive. It looks like this spike means business.
However the weakest point of the whole design is the actual screw thread. It's very weak and it broke off at first use making it completely unusable. In my opinion it is not strong enough to drive into soil. I have no doubts that if it would allow to screw in it would hold strong.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bosch DIY Stichsägeblatt Special for Ceramics zum Sägen in Wandfliesen (T 130 RIFF)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great – if used right, 22 Feb. 2016
This is very good blade indeed. I just finished tiling kitchen splashback with 4 sockets in a way. I was dreading that but this blade saved the day. Nothing beats manual tile cutter for straight line cuts. But this blade in combination with ceramic drill bit allows to cut pretty much anything out. See attached pictures. I have used it with Bosch PST 800 PEL Jigsaw. It’s crucial to provide some cooling while cutting. Without bit of water blade gets very hot and that transfers to tile – this is when they break like egg shells. Very good blade for cutting tiles.
One more tip – do wear safety glasses without it hurts a lot ;)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Outwell Dream Catcher Single Mattress - Blue, 7.0 cm
Outwell Dream Catcher Single Mattress - Blue, 7.0 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, 22 July 2015
I am fed up with air mattresses and constant need to repair punctures. We go camping few times a year and over time ended up buying quality Coleman air mattress which was quite expensive. It was comfortable with dual zones but it didn’t last long. When researching subject I had my mind set on small camping beds but found none that I tried comfortable, sturdy enough and majority was very flimsy not to mention bulky. Then I came across “Dream Catcher”- this must be the best piece of camping equipment I own and trust me I do have a bit of a stuff…
It inflates in few minutes without any hustle and it is surprisingly comfortable (7cm version). It packs very neatly and nicely and doesn’t take too much space although it’s worth mentioning that supplied manual suggest to keep it inflated if stored for long time. I’m not sure if I will follow that suggestion..
Only criticism I have so far is that straps supplied to secure mattress when rolled do not attach to either mattress or bag, that makes me slightly worried I might lose them or misplace it.
Overall I found it very easy to use. Inflating takes few minutes it is very comfortable and you can adjust it if it’s to firm when fully inflated – rolling it is a easy task. I highly recommend this mattress as a alternative to air bed or camping beds.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 0.9 m / 3 Feet Supports Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Mar. 2015
Cheap and it works. I don't see a need for anything else. I use mine with SKY and PS3.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Mar. 2015
Great charger!
I was surprised by the size of it. This is very neat little product. It works a treat. I have it hidden in a drawers of a nightstand with all cables hooked to it. I use it to charge phone, tablet, kindle, battery pack and watch. With all cables connected all the time I no longer need to plug and unplug different cables for each device. Really happy with it.

Precision PREC0047 Mains Powered LED Bedside Alarm Clock
Precision PREC0047 Mains Powered LED Bedside Alarm Clock

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 Mar. 2015
Build quality is poor. Feels cheap and poorly put together. Plastic case is see-through at night with the illumination on.
Buttons on the back are stiff. To turn off alarm for example I can’t push it all the way down button (slider) it has to be balanced up and down to turn it off.
It supposed to be radio controlled – unfortunately it keeps changing time to hour ahead. There is no way to disable radio controlled “feature”.
Overall I am disappointed with it. Poorly designed and executed product with very limited controls.

Rolson Tools 60335 Heavy Duty Helping Hand with 60 mm Magnifying Glass
Rolson Tools 60335 Heavy Duty Helping Hand with 60 mm Magnifying Glass

3.0 out of 5 stars not so good, 15 Jan. 2015
Bit flimsy. It’s designed to test your patience if you need for it to hold things at certain angle and distance from magnifying glass.
If you were to use it often I would advice to get something else.
I have failed patience test and ended up using mine as a postcard holder.

Genuine TomTom Beanbag Dashboard Mount
Genuine TomTom Beanbag Dashboard Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!!, 15 Jan. 2015
This is a must have for any satnav! I never liked idea of sticking satnav to windscreen. First of all it leaves marks on screen and in my case it sits too far to reach it. This dashboard mount solves both problems. It allows for satnav to be moved around to sit where and when required. It doesn’t’ move around. I own it since Feb 2012 and have been using it regularly. It’s built to last, there are no signs of wear. This is very good designed product.

WD 1TB Desktop SATA Hard Drive - OEM - Green
WD 1TB Desktop SATA Hard Drive - OEM - Green
Offered by SunTec Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, 15 Jan. 2015
I had since June 2012. No problems to report. It's used all the time in main home computer holding countless images and videos.

Betron HDMI to HDMI Cable, High Speed, 3D Support, Ethernet Function, 4K Support, HDMI Lead for TV, Laptops, PS3, PS4 , Xbox etc (1.2 Meter)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cable No problems to report, 15 Jan. 2015
Good cable
No problems to report. I have two of them. One for BD player and other for PS3. Both work perfectly fine without any issues. Cable is thick but not stiff.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7