Profile for licketysplit1972 > Reviews

Content by licketysplit1972

licketysplit1972

Barry Loser: My Dad is a Loser (The Barry Loser Series)
Barry Loser: My Dad is a Loser (The Barry Loser Series)

2.0 out of 5 stars Barry Loser, 27 July 2016
This book is good for the younger ones whom would have been read this book by parents. Probably for up to the age of 4-8.

Pug Small Black And White Handmade Ceramic Cruet Set (5cm x 5cm)
Pug Small Black And White Handmade Ceramic Cruet Set (5cm x 5cm)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great little product but for the price the packaging needs improving, 8 Jan. 2014
I thought these were quite expensive at 10 quid. When it arrived it was packaged cheaply which made it look cheap. I repackaged and gifted. My niece loved it but that needs looking at.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but bulky for a travel chair, 8 Jan. 2014
This was a good price but it was bulky and heavy for a travel chair. Comfy for the larger bum.

Super Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS)
Super Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS)
Offered by smeikalbooks

5.0 out of 5 stars not just shooting, 3 Jan. 2011
Scribblenauts is a bit more than your average DS game, there is real learning whilst having fun. My 7 year old and my 43 year old husband have been playing all Christmas. Puzzle solving using words and logic, well worth it!

Portable Gas BBQ / Barbecue / Barbeque / Camping
Portable Gas BBQ / Barbecue / Barbeque / Camping

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing quality, v. tinny, 27 July 2010
Expensive for what this is. We are using it like made but I was really disappointed with the quality of this product and did not tell my husband how much it cost. Go the extra mile and get a baby weber.

Toshiba Satellite L550-1CC 17.3-inch Laptop (Intel Pentium T4400 2.2 GHz Processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, DVD SuperMulti Drive, 6 Cell Battery, Windows 7 Home Premium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for a desk top, 27 July 2010
We were looking for a replacement for our ageing desk top. This was recommended by a friend, and noone else which put me off but don't let it. It is criticised for its design and keyboard, both seem very acceptable for me. I love it, it is fast, looks great, has a massive screen plus dvd/cd rewriter all good stuff. I love it, great price too thanks to amazon!