Profile for BG > Reviews

Content by BG

BG

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars simple and works, 9 April 2014
Simple gyroscope does the job. I've owned a couple of these and I use them for demonstrations. Great fun and a useful visual aid.

Expert Shield - THE Screen Protector for: Sony NEX-3 / NEX-5 / NEX-5N / NEX-6 / NEX-7 *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have accessory for any expensive gadget, 3 April 2013
At first I was sceptical about the high cost relative to other screen protectors available on the market. Having employed alternative screen protectors, I am familiar with how tricky these can be to apply and how unsightly they can be if not applied perfectly.

I tried Expert Shield's offering and found the application to be relatively straightforward. Due to my mistake, I didn't smooth out the plastic properly and was left with a large air bubble. Unlike other screen protectors, the thick polymer layer is rather forgiving and I was able to smooth out the bubble with relative ease. The result; you can't tell there is a screen protector at all.