Profile for Sam > Reviews

Sam

The Silver Toungued Devil And I
The Silver Toungued Devil And I

5.0 out of 5 stars great., 21 Sept. 2014
Renewed my old favourites, great.

Violin Concerto No. 1 in G Minor, Op. 26: II. Adagio
Violin Concerto No. 1 in G Minor, Op. 26: II. Adagio

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful., 21 Sept. 2014
Been after this track for ages, beautiful.

Elegant Black Wood Back Scratcher Polished Wooden Backscratcher Hand Carved Novelty Gift
Offered by Gothi Creations

1.0 out of 5 stars all wrong, 31 Mar. 2014
Too small in length, had to change angle on scratching edge as it was too flat and did nothing for the itch.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

4.0 out of 5 stars overall, 25 Dec. 2013
Some good some bad some downright awful, but to get to sample MP3 Tracks is really a good thing. thanks

Last Sessions
Last Sessions

5.0 out of 5 stars Mississippi John Hurt Box Set, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Last Sessions (MP3 Download)
I had not listened to this artist in a long time, when I heard him again, I realised what I had been missing. this box set is the best you will ever get of him.
Buy it now while it is available , there is not one bad track on any of the three disc. I bought it as an mp3 download and saved a fortune , not to mention it was in my media player within seconds.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars pocket watch, 3 Aug. 2012
I was not impressed by the engraving on the watch, it is very faint and hard to make out, with the odd bit of colour splashed here and there, nothing like the product picture. This was for a good friend of mine, but I could not give him it now as it is not what I expected.
If anyone from the supplier actualy reads this, then I would expect some sort of answer from them as to whether the item should be coloured or not, because the way it is I can't tell, if your feedback system is of any value at all, I would expect a response, but I am not holding my breath on it.

Very dissatisfied customer.Thompson Coat of Arms / Family Crest Pocket Watch with Gift Box

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars black cohosh, 3 Aug. 2012
Was paying over the odds for this product elsewhere,this item works just as good at a fraction of the price, also larger bottles, will be using from now on.Natural Health Practice Black Cohosh Support Capsules - Tub of 60

Toffee the Pony - Interactive Emotion Pet
Toffee the Pony - Interactive Emotion Pet

4.0 out of 5 stars happy Granddaughter., 3 Dec. 2011
My Grand daughter was so chuffed wit his toy, it was well worth the money just to see her so happy.Toffee the Pony - Interactive Emotion Pet