Profile for Wacko > Reviews

Content by Wacko

Wacko

Japanese from Zero! 1: Proven Methods to Learn Japanese with Integrated Workbook and Online Support
by Mr. George Trombley

5.0 out of 5 stars the way that you learn grammar and sentence structure early on helps build brilliant foundations. The book is also very neat in, 1 May 2017
I purchased this book a couple of weeks ago and I am just about to begin Lesson 5. Firstly, I never expected to get as far as I have done with speaking and writing Japanese in such a short space of time. The book is very cleverly put together in my opinion, the way that you learn grammar and sentence structure early on helps build brilliant foundations. The book is also very neat in teaching you Hiragana, and then using that to teach you more vocabulary whilst you practice writing your characters. I would fully recommend this book and have found any questions that might pop up as I go along are almost always addressed in the youtube videos which are entertaining, helpful and motivational.