Profile for Ann D > Reviews

Content by Ann D

Ann D

Page: 1 | 2
Lonely Planet Fast Talk Italian (Phrasebook)
Lonely Planet Fast Talk Italian (Phrasebook)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phrase book, 29 Sept. 2015
This is phrase book is great! Easy to use. Small enough to carry everywhere? Would have been lost without it on a recent trip to Italy

BULLY PIZZLE STICKS - 100% Natural Beefy Standard Thick 6" (18 Pack), by Downtown Pet Supply

1.0 out of 5 stars Made my dog ill, 29 Sept. 2015
My dog was very ill after eating these.

These arrived open, inside the outer packaging, they smelt very strong. Stronger than other Bully Pizzle Sticks I have previously given my dogs (never been ill on them before). My one dog refused to eat it. The smell that came from the stick was unbelievable as he ate it, in hindsight I should have taken it off him. We had all the windows open to clear the smell - it was a Urine type smell. I threw the rest away. The dog that had eaten it was violently ill afterwards, (sorry, projectile from both ends). I had never seen him so ill. Unfortunately and disappointingly, the company are refusing to refund my money as I had already disposed of the sticks. These sticks are advertised as Odour free and Downtown Pet Supply say Satisfaction Guaranteed, in my experience I have to disagree with both of these statements. Express Pet Supplies are saying as I cannot return the product that they cannot prove it was these sticks that made him ill, the other dog who ate all the same things apart from the sticks was not ill. My lovely 2 year old dog recovered after a couple of days, which was a huge relief, my biggest regret is feeding these to him.

Deeply engraved solid brass 21mm circular dog tag
Deeply engraved solid brass 21mm circular dog tag
Offered by Engraving Studios

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deeply engraved dog tag!, 19 Sept. 2015
Arrived quickly, really clear and deeply engraved. Very easy to read. Good quality attachment ring too. Perfect size for my small dog. Just ordered the bone shaped tag for my larger dog.

Kingsize 5ft HEAVY DUTY Wooden Frame with extra wide base slats and centre rail - VERY STRONG
Offered by Strictly Beds and Bunks Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good value, good service!, 1 May 2015
Happy to recommend both the quality of this bed and my dealing with Strictly Beds and Bunks. The bed is very sturdy, looks great, easy to assemble, very good quality. It arrived quickly, the company kept me in form about delivery times, all correspondence was friendly and personable. Even the delivery guy was cheery and friendly. It feels good to buy British, this company are getting it right, good price, good value good product, good quality and good service!!!

7 Steps to Super Happiness and Mega Motivation
7 Steps to Super Happiness and Mega Motivation

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy way be happier, 22 Mar. 2015
There are some great points in this book. I have picked up some great tips about positivity. I am really questioning my use of the word 'but' my new word is 'however'. The thing I love most was being able to read myself into a relaxed state and as you read bringing all the positives to the forefront of your mind. Great read for anyone with a busy, stressed life who wants, relax, refocus and make space for happiness.

KONG Quest Star Pods Dog Toy, Large
KONG Quest Star Pods Dog Toy, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 15 May 2014
I bought this to entertain a puppy and an older dog. The small holes are perfect for puppy Markies the bigger whole is great for a bit of peanut butter and a larger biscuit. Make 3 or 4 biscuits last a lot longer. Have already recommended other owners to buy

89MM DIY TOP HANGERS FOR VERTICAL BLINDS WHITE NEW X PK10
89MM DIY TOP HANGERS FOR VERTICAL BLINDS WHITE NEW X PK10
Offered by Blindspares

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality top hangers, 15 May 2014
These are good quality top hangers, have prolonged the life of our existing blinds, the previous top hangers had gone brittle in the sun. They arrived quickly and were well packaged

SnuggleSafe Microwave Wireless Heatpad with Fleece Cover (colour may vary)
SnuggleSafe Microwave Wireless Heatpad with Fleece Cover (colour may vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and toasty, 16 Feb. 2014
Lovely and toasty, we have a young cat, who had a bad accident, who has been left with a non healing wound, to heal the vets advice is to try not let him jump around too much, this has been perfect for him to snooze and relax on. Truly stays warm for hours, great buy!

Music Melody Premium Quality Thick Rubber Mouse Mat Pad Soft Comfort Feel Finish
Offered by Snuggle

5.0 out of 5 stars Good none slip mouse mat, 16 Feb. 2014
Spot on, none slip mouse mat. Nice design. Not much more to say, good quality none slip mouse mat. Thanks

Ancol - Self Heating Pet Pad Cat/Dog Bed - Medium
Ancol - Self Heating Pet Pad Cat/Dog Bed - Medium
Offered by JPN BARGAINS

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat loved it, 18 Oct. 2013
Poorly cat who was house bound following nasty injury loved the warmth, we loved that it could be washed easily too. It his now his preferred sleeping area.

Page: 1 | 2