Profile for adr11iano > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Bosch Trimmer Line Used With Easytrim/all Combitrim's/23GF/GFS/GFSV
Bosch Trimmer Line Used With Easytrim/all Combitrim's/23GF/GFS/GFSV

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Sept. 2016
Much stronger than the line that came with my Bosch strimmer

SUDS-ONLINE Washing Machine Dishwasher DRAIN Waste HOSE EXTENSION KIT (STRECH 50-200 cm)
Offered by Suds-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 1 Sept. 2016
I bought this to fit my washing machine drain pipe to the house drain pipe. This does the job I wanted it to. Make sure the hose clip is fully tightened and it hasn't leaked so far. Also make sure that you drain down from the top of the washing machine to your house plumbing to avoid backwash back into the washing machine which can damage the washing machine and void the warranty.

Umbra Starfish Drain Cover/ Hair Catcher, Surf Blue
Umbra Starfish Drain Cover/ Hair Catcher, Surf Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, protects the drainage, 1 Sept. 2016
Pleased with this. The suction pads work well and this has never come off without me wanting to take it off. It seems to catch lots of hair too, so does the job!

KES Towel Ring, Towel Holder SUS 304 Stainless Steel Towel Hanger Bathroom Accessories Contemporary Hotel Style Wall Mount, Polished Finish, A2180
Offered by KES Home Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, 1 Sept. 2016
I've bought two of these for different bathrooms. Very pleased with them, easy to install.

Draper 90086 6-Pack Mixed Colour Isulation Tape to BS EN60454 (10 m x 19 mm)
Draper 90086 6-Pack Mixed Colour Isulation Tape to BS EN60454 (10 m x 19 mm)
Offered by ElectricalWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with it, 1 Sept. 2016
Good quality tape, and importantly meets safety standards which I wouldn't trust cheaper unbranded products to do.

Kosmos 1121427 Stainless Steel and Zinc Alloy Haceka Toilet Roll Holder, Silver
Kosmos 1121427 Stainless Steel and Zinc Alloy Haceka Toilet Roll Holder, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium product, great price, 1 Sept. 2016
I bought this on the strength of the reviews on Amazon, and the simplicity of the design. I am thrilled with it, it feels like a premium product. Dead easy to install. I did not use the wall plugs provided (I always use my own), but they looked better than the ones that normally come with these sort of products, so impressed with that as well.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this, and am already thinking of buying another one for another toilet!

Kärcher WV2 Premium Window Vac
Kärcher WV2 Premium Window Vac

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't save time if you want a streak-free finish - have to back over manually!, 27 July 2016
I bought this on the strength of the reviews, however I wisd I'd read the low score reviews more than the high score reviews.

My main issue is simply that it leaves streaks - and no matter how hard I try to follow the provided (albeit terribly poor) instructions, or Youtube instructional videos, it leaves streaks. Not massive streaks, but noticeable streaks. I'm a perfectionist, so I'm always going to be disappointed with any streaks, but I reckon the streaks are still bad enough for anyone to find irritating.

My second issue is the handle. You're meant to suck up the cleaner fluid in a constant smooth motion, yet this is impossible as the handle hits your windowsill, meaning you have to change the angle or remove the vacuum from the window, leaving a massive streak.

My third issue, is that the spray bottle is awful. Sprays everywhere. Your windowsill, your walls, your blinds. Of course you don't have to use the supplied bottle.

Overall, I'm very disappointed.

Diago 18V Adaptor
Diago 18V Adaptor

5.0 out of 5 stars No extra noise with my MXR 10 band EQ, 14 July 2016
This review is from: Diago 18V Adaptor (Electronics)
I bought this to power my MXR 10 band EQ on my pedal board which otherwise only had 9V power and it does the job well. To my ears, I cannot hear any extra noise when using this compared to the MXR 18V adaptor, and it means my pedal board is much tidier.

VELCRO Brand Heavy Duty Stick On Tape - 50mm x 1m, Black
VELCRO Brand Heavy Duty Stick On Tape - 50mm x 1m, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for pedal board, 14 July 2016
I used this to stick pedals to a pedal board, and it does the job admirably - no loss of adhesion after a year.

Triton 5 Position Shower Head - White
Triton 5 Position Shower Head - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't look elsewhere for a shower head, 14 July 2016
These are fantastic shower heads. I've bought three of them now (two in chrome, one in white, though they're otherwise identical). My oldest one is three years old and is in perfect condition (though I live in a soft water area). The switching mechanism is fantastically smooth, and the different sprays all work well - not had any blockages.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7