Profile for Foundling > Reviews

Foundling (Wales)

Majestic (Live)
Majestic (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Spirit inspired Worship & Praise!, 24 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Majestic (Live) (MP3 Download)
From the first to the last music note I experienced His presence!

All Seasons
All Seasons

5.0 out of 5 stars Blessed Music and Singer., 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: All Seasons (MP3 Download)
Love this music and this girls story is sad but blessed for others!

The Big Bang Theory and Philosophy: Rock, Paper, Scissors, Aristotle, Locke (The Blackwell Philosophy and Pop Culture Series)
by Dean Kowalski

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product and Service., 20 Feb. 2015
Purchase for my son and read myself as I love this program! Excellent product and service!

Homescapes Faux Suede Arm Chair Booster Cushion, Chocolate, with Supportive Filling, 10cm Lift for Easy Sitting, Good during Pregnancy, Post Operation or Natal Comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product and Service, 20 Feb. 2015
Excellent product just what I needed and delivered super quick!

Plugable USB 2.0 to 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN Wired Network Adapter for Macbook, Chromebook, Windows 10, 8.1 and Earlier, Surface Pro, Wii, Wii U, Linux (ASIX AX88772 chipset)
Offered by Plugable Technologies

5.0 out of 5 stars Technophobes Need Not Fear, 27 Jan. 2013
I was not sure what I was doing but it is as stated worked strait from packaging. Plugged in and my Tablet recognized it as a valid link immediately!!

Ronan Parke
Ronan Parke

5.0 out of 5 stars OLD GREY HEAD APPRECIATES SINGING TALENT, 29 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Ronan Parke (MP3 Download)
I am an old grey head and watched this young man on Britain's Got Talent and did not understand why he did not win! I like all the tracks and I am informed by my youngest that I now know and like some top-ten covered singles!

This young man has a big big future in music!

So looking forward to the next album!

The Secrets Of Jonathan Sperry [DVD]
The Secrets Of Jonathan Sperry [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gavin MacLeod
Offered by Re-vived

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST FOR CHRISTIANS AND NON BELIEVERS ALIKE, 11 Nov. 2010
This film is excellent. It not only raises an awareness within Christians but is also a fantastic outreach tool for others.

I have watched this a number of times and still find something new to inspire and sharpen my Faith and recognise the need for others to hear the Gospel. The Good News!!!!!!!!

Warning: When you do purchase (and please do so) make sure you have plenty of tissues for the many tears of joy and personal shame you will shed! I did in buckets and I am not ashamed to admit that! This film touched me right into my inner most depths! Please view!

Then Sings My Soul: 24 Favorite Hymns & Gospel Songs
Then Sings My Soul: 24 Favorite Hymns & Gospel Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars BLESSED GOSPEL MUSIC, 3 Sept. 2010
If you like Gaither, Jimmy Swaggart and Country Bluegrass Gospel then this is a must for your collection. It is blessed music that cannot fail to inspire worship as you listen giving a warmth and genuine feeling that indicates Ronnie loves the Lord!

Complete Bible Box Set
Complete Bible Box Set
Dvd ~ Sir Ben Kingsley
Offered by Home Entertainment Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Resource For All Christians, 13 July 2009
This review is from: Complete Bible Box Set (DVD)
I have purchased this box set at the extremely low price and am absolutely delighted with it.

It would prove a valuable resource for all Christians making the stories of the Bible live.

It could also serve as an evangelistic tool for outreach.

Sorry have to stop there as must get back to Samson and Delilha and the destruction of the Philistine temple.

The Complete Bible Box Set (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [DVD]