Profile for Mrs. S. R. Wray > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. R. Wray

Mrs. S. R. Wray "Sarah Wray - writer of teen fiction" (Belfast)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
pewterhooter 925 Sterling Silver stud earrings handmade with psychedelic Luminous Green crystal from SWAROVSKI® for Women
Offered by pewterhooter

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice wee earrings, 16 Aug. 2014
These are really nice little earrings and such good value. They are comfortable enough to sleep in, and go with lots of colours due to the iridescent effect, and give a subtle but nice little sparkle.

Shrinkles Shrink Art, Shrink Plastic - Large Pack of 50, 101x131mm - White
Shrinkles Shrink Art, Shrink Plastic - Large Pack of 50, 101x131mm - White
Offered by Quickdraw Stationery UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, 16 Aug. 2014
I was buying sharpie markers for a different craft project, and saw these shrinkies as frequently bought with them, which sparked my interest. A bit of googling later, and I came back and ordered some. I love them!! I've been making christmas earrings to sell on my craft stall and I'm so pleased with the result, and I'm having lots of fun making them!

Little Love Affairs
Little Love Affairs

5.0 out of 5 stars A blast from the past, 16 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Little Love Affairs (Audio CD)
My husband gave me this album as a cassette in a little gift bag with hearts when we were going out almost twenty five years ago, so buying it on CD/MP3 download was very nostalgic. I love Nanci, and I love my husband!

Silver Pendant - Mixed flower/Rose - Med Heart - includes an 18" silver chain & giftbox.
Offered by RINGS 4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty necklace, 16 Aug. 2014
I love this necklace - I bought one for my sister's birthday, and was so jealous I then bought another for myself, and I've worn it constantly since then (two months ago!). The flowers are really pretty and the chain is a nice lenght.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality T-shirt, 16 Aug. 2014
I bought this as a birthday present for my son who is studying Japanese. He said the characters translate as people from mid-air who encroach on my house (so basically, space invaders) except they are printed backwards - ie it reads correctly if you look at yourself in a mirror. He likes it though, and wore it to go out with his friends that night. I bought large, even though he's fairly slim build because he doesn't like his T-shirts to be tight, and it was a good fit. The quality feels nice - not that really flimsly cotton that some cheaper clothes are made of.

Tigerman
Tigerman

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is full of awesome win., 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Tigerman (Kindle Edition)
I love Nick Harkaway - the man is a literary god, and my new favourite writer. The character of the sergeant in this book reminded me of Sam Vines of Discworld fame when Terry Pratchett was at his best and from me that's about as high as praise can get. Were it not by Harkaway, I would certainly not have read a book about a retired soldier turned vigilante on an island rife with corruption - not my cup of tea at all, but I am so glad I did. I'm not a fan of action books or movies, but I love the characterisation, the writing style and the sheer wonderfulness of this book so much that I even enjoyed the actiony bits. I'm not related to the writer in any way (we've never met) but were I not already happily married, and if I thought I had any chance, I would so marry this man in a heartbeat, that's how much I love his books.

Funkin Pina Colada Cocktail Mixer, 120g
Funkin Pina Colada Cocktail Mixer, 120g

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 19 Aug. 2013
I was lucky enough to win a selection of these Funkin cocktail mixers in a competition, and so far I've only tried the Pina Colada which was gorgeous! I have to disagree with the previous reviewer, as I thought the drink tasted really fresh and authentic and not chemical at all. The rest of my family have tried several of the other varieties and they have all loved them - that's why I'm here on Amazon, looking to buy some more!

Ah! Jewellery. SIZE N Stainless Steel Stamped 316. Gold Filled 5mm Wide Wedding Band Outstanding Quality.
Offered by Ah! Jewellery®

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice chunky ring, 6 July 2013
I needed to replace my old wedding ring which no longer fit, without spending too much money and this ring did the trick - it looks nice and it's quite solid and chunky. The fit is a little neat on me, but okay. I haven't had it long enough to tell how well it wears.

Lunar Women's Red Ballet Flc264 7 UK, 40 EU
Lunar Women's Red Ballet Flc264 7 UK, 40 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars flower fell off, 6 Mar. 2013
These shoes are lovely and comfortable, and I was very pleased until I wore them out for the first time, and one of the flowers fell off. Luckily I found it, and was able to glue it back on, but now I'm nervous to wear them out in case I lose a flower again.

Dancing Flower (Colours May Vary)
Dancing Flower (Colours May Vary)
Offered by Well-Goal

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't dance, 6 Mar. 2013
This toy is pretty cheap, so I guess I shouldn't expect too much, but I did think it felt very lightweight and plasticy and I was disappointed that it didn't dance, or move at all in spite of being placed on a bright windowsill for days. Some reviewers were pleased with their's so maybe I just got a faulty one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11