Profile for Mrs. S. R. Wray > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. R. Wray

Mrs. S. R. Wray "Sarah Wray - writer of teen fiction" (Belfast)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Real Leather Gents Coin Tray Purse Wallet Gents Small Change Men Small Pocket (Black)
Offered by The Object Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Jan. 2016
This was a present for my husband, and he loves it.

Large Christmas Tree Iron-On Hotfix Rhinestone Diamante Bead Customize Tshirt Patch
Offered by CrystalsRus

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sparkly Christmas Tree, 4 Jan. 2016
This iron on Christmas tree motif is lovely - it was easy to iron on, and had been through the wash and tumble drier once without losing any sparkly bits. I'm really happy with how it looks on a black t-shirt, and when I wore it out I got several compliments from total strangers!

The Magpies
The Magpies
by Mark Edwards

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible book., 25 Sept. 2015
This review is from: The Magpies (Paperback)
Awful writing, terrible book.

Knitted Robin & Yule Log Knitting Pattern
Knitted Robin & Yule Log Knitting Pattern

4.0 out of 5 stars and my finished robin and log look just like the picture, 12 Sept. 2015
I found the pattern a little confusing to follow, but I got there in the end, and my finished robin and log look just like the picture.

Knit Penguin Pattern
Knit Penguin Pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely easy to follow pattern and my penguin that I knitted ..., 12 Sept. 2015
Lovely easy to follow pattern and my penguin that I knitted is very cute - I'm going to experiment with different colours, and maybe making the hat less long.

Hedgehog Knit Pattern
Hedgehog Knit Pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely easy to follow pattern and my hedgehog that I knitted ..., 12 Sept. 2015
Lovely easy to follow pattern and my hedgehog that I knitted is very cute! (I used chunky wool and slightly larger needles than suggested).

Beko Fridge Freezer Glass Shelf. Genuine part number 4312240400
Beko Fridge Freezer Glass Shelf. Genuine part number 4312240400
Offered by WowDiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Sept. 2015
This shelf fit my fridge perfectly and replaced one that was broken.

Bucilla More Tiny Stockings Ornaments Counted Cross Stitch Kit
Bucilla More Tiny Stockings Ornaments Counted Cross Stitch Kit
Offered by Stuff 4 Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 12 Sept. 2015
These little cross stitch ornaments are lovely and such good value for money - I had plenty of materials to cut out all the pieces, and I've sorted the floss (the card for storing the sorted floss wasn't big enough, but I just made my own with a piece of card and a hole punch). I've made about six of the thirty stockings so far, and they look at least as nice as the picture and are pretty quick to make.

Time for Tea Knitting Pattern
Time for Tea Knitting Pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars I made a nice tea-cup and saucer to send to my daughter in ..., 8 Aug. 2015
I made a nice tea-cup and saucer to send to my daughter in America with some tea bags and biscuits. The pattern was easy to follow and the cup and saucer knitted up just like the pictures - I added some embroidery embellishments just to jazz it up a bit at the cup was quite plain. I haven't made the tea pot or wee cakes yet.

KINGSO 100pcs Animal Cat Wooden Button Sewing Scrapbooking DIY Craft Colorful 2 Holes
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm really impressed with these buttons - they're beautiful and such good value for money - I have ..., 8 Aug. 2015
I'm really impressed with these buttons - they're beautiful and such good value for money - I have lots of ideas of how I can incorporate them in nice crafts.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11