Profile for PJ69 > Reviews

Content by PJ69

PJ69

SanDisk SDSDX-016G-X46 Extreme SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card up to 45 MB/s read - 16 GB
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the plastic..., 20 Jun. 2012
I use this memory card in my digital SLR which can shoot 4x 30Meg frames per second in Sports mode and I often use this function. I've never had an issue with this card soaking up all the data and would buy the 16G card over and over again as it offers loads of space for photos (1900+ at high resolution jpeg) and are cheap enough for me to carry a few in my camera bag meaning all my photos aren't at risk in the same way a single higher capacity card with 10,000 pics on would be.

Ultrasound Gel 250ml for Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler)
Ultrasound Gel 250ml for Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler)
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I suspected....., 30 Mar. 2012
I use the gel for my heart rate monitor when training as I find it makes for more consistent operation of the transmitter belt, i.e. the pickup from my pule is much better. Perfect product, delivered quickly at a great price. I'll buy again when my current supply runs out.