Profile for Pat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
CARRVAS 7-Inch LCD Touch Screen Truck and Car GPS Navigation System
CARRVAS 7-Inch LCD Touch Screen Truck and Car GPS Navigation System

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 11 Aug. 2016
i have been waiting to take a long trip before reviewing. used it last weekend and very pleased with it. Still not au fait with all functions but relatively easy to set up a route even for a technophobe. Perfect size and even a pleasant speaking voice, excellent value for money.

Frank Derrick's Holiday of A Lifetime
Frank Derrick's Holiday of A Lifetime

5.0 out of 5 stars poor joy, a celebration of getting old in years but not in mind, 27 May 2016
I am crying - both from laughter but mainly because I have finished it and there is no more. I feel as if I have suffered a bereavement. I want a sequel, I need to know what happened when he returned home and share his next adventure. I just loved these 2 books and will be reading them again when I am in need of cheering up. I just hope there is something of Frank in me if I reach 82

OXO Good Grips 11151300UK Hand Held Spiralizer - Green
OXO Good Grips 11151300UK Hand Held Spiralizer - Green

3.0 out of 5 stars good but limited, 20 Feb. 2016
I already have a large spiralizer and wanted a small one for smaller quantities. This did a good job of a courgette but was no use for the carrot as you need to use a really big, fat one to create spirals. Haven,t tried anything else yet. Easy to clean but fiddly. I don,t think anyone who has problems with gripping or a lack of strength in their hands would fine it easy to use

Suet to Go Wild Bird Suet Block Mealworms & Insect 300g Value Pack (Pack of 6)
Suet to Go Wild Bird Suet Block Mealworms & Insect 300g Value Pack (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars birds love it, 30 Nov. 2014
pure fat, my birds love it and it seems to last quite a while, will certainly buy again

Dawn Chorus 50 Pack Fat Balls in BOX (No Net)
Dawn Chorus 50 Pack Fat Balls in BOX (No Net)
Offered by Twootz

2.0 out of 5 stars seems full of sawdust, 30 Nov. 2014
some of the balls were broken in box, very crumbly and appear to be padded out with sawdust or similar. tried to melt the bits down to reform but very little fat appeared in dish. Will not be buying again. redeeming factor is lack of a net which makes putting them into feeder easy

Suet to Go Wild Bird Suet Value Insect Block 300 g (Pack of 10)
Suet to Go Wild Bird Suet Value Insect Block 300 g (Pack of 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars the birds seem to like it and the blocks stay in one piece and ..., 9 Aug. 2014
the birds seem to like it and the blocks stay in one piece and don,t crumble like some I have purchased.

The Skinny Slow Cooker Recipe Book: Delicious Recipes Under 300, 400 And 500 Calories: Volume 1 (Cooknation)
by CookNation

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 9 Aug. 2014
some nice recipes including soup ones but very basic, don,t think I will buy any more in this series

The Skinny Soup Maker Recipe Book: Delicious Low Calorie, Healthy and Simple Soup Machine Recipes Under 100, 200 and 300 Calories. Perfect For Any Diet and Weight Loss Plan.
by CookNation

2.0 out of 5 stars there were better soup ones in the slow cooker book, 9 Aug. 2014
not very impressed with the recipes, there were better soup ones in the slow cooker book. I did not feel it was written for a soup maker but was just a regular cookery book.

Word Games Bundle Pack
Word Games Bundle Pack

2.0 out of 5 stars OK but!, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Word Games Bundle Pack (App)
at first I enjoyed playing the games but when they began to repeat themselves on a regular basis I lost interest and turned to Candy crush

Quotes and Sayings - FREE
Quotes and Sayings - FREE

5.0 out of 5 stars a lovely site for browsing, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Quotes and Sayings - FREE (App)
some of the sayings are well known but most I have never heard before. They are useful for giving me inspiration for topics for my writing group and I am sure it will be well used.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6