Profile for Padraig > Reviews

Padraig

Einhell TH-RH 900/1 900 W Rotary Hammer Drill
Einhell TH-RH 900/1 900 W Rotary Hammer Drill

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for DIY, 11 July 2016
Great drill for a DIYer like myself. Have done continuous heavy work with it and it was perfect. Of course you'll need good quality bits but that's a given for any drill. Hands get a tiny bit sore after prolonged use. I'm really happy with the purchase and build quality.

Roberts Classic997 3 Band LW/MW/FM Portable Radio - Black
Roberts Classic997 3 Band LW/MW/FM Portable Radio - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 April 2015
Great radio but any RF interference can cause problems

Ellie-Bo Dog Puppy Cage Folding 2 Door Crate with Non-Chew Metal Tray Extra Large 42-inch Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 April 2015
Great cage, no problems.

EasyAcc 5V 2A Micro USB Charger Mains Charger Wall Charger For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge S5 S4 S3 Note 3 2 Tab 3, Nokia Lumia 520 1020 920, Moto G, Google Nexus 5 7 10, Android/Windows Smartphones, External Battery, More Micro USB Port Devices [4 Feet Length, Black]
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 April 2015
Great device. Holds steady voltage and amps. Use a few of these for my different Raspberry Pis (B+, Pi2)

Anker 24W Portable Dual-Port USB Car Charger with Built-in Micro USB Cable for Galaxy S5 S4; Note 3 2; Tab 3; the new HTC One (M8) and a USB Port for iPhone 5S 5C 5; iPad Air mini (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, fantastic customer service, 17 Nov. 2013
Edit:

I got an email from Anker asking me how the product was working and I informed them about how the device wasn't working correctly. They sent me out a replacement straight away and that one was perfect. Absolutely fantastic customer service.

Old:

I was expecting 2.0A from the built in cable but it only supplied ~800mA to 900mA. When I used the USB port with a known good cable it supplied 1.2A to my i9300 which is what I wanted it for and I reckon it will go far passed that if I tell it to.

AmazonBasics USB Cable 2.0 A-Male to B-Micro 1.8 m / 6 Feet
AmazonBasics USB Cable 2.0 A-Male to B-Micro 1.8 m / 6 Feet

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong cable but lacking mA output, 17 Nov. 2013
While the cable is a good length and built of good quality materials, I could not get more the ~900mA to 1A through it. I tested it with many different chargers that all have a tested minimum of 2A

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great chargers, 17 Nov. 2013
Both chargers are great. Got them both to output 1.2A for my i9300 using the supplied cable and custom kernel

Samsung 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card Essential Class Card
Samsung 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card Essential Class Card
Offered by Low Price Memory

5.0 out of 5 stars H2testw 1.4, 28 Feb. 2012
I already had an 8GB Class 2 Samsung SDHC Card that came with my HTC Desire HD. I've had it for ages with no problem. I was running out of space so decided to get this as an upgrade.
First thing I done was to verify the capacity and speed with H2testw 1.4 All came back verified and working correctly. When I put it into my HTC Desire HD, the device detected it straight away and started using it.

Edit: Been using it now for ages and no problems at all.