Profile for Nick 31 > Reviews

Content by Nick 31

Nick 31 (London)

Page: 1 | 2
A&J Household Removable Flat Spay Mop, Replace Mop Pads, Use For Wood Flooring Tiles and Laminate Flooring (Spary Mop)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean Floors!, 30 April 2017
I wasn't sure what to expect with this - can honestly say this is one of the best and most simple floor cleaning aids I've ever used.

Magnesium Citrate 200mg 180 Tablets by Nu U - 6 Month Supply of Magnesium Tablets
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent Magnesium, 30 April 2017
Really impressed - bags of energy. One thing I must add - I feel the benefits of magnesium citrate when on a good diet with whole foods and exercise. On the rare days when I consume the odd pudding or sugar laden beverage I never actually feel that great but when combined with the right combination of nutrition and exercise these supplements work. I was once told by a nutritionist friend to "listen to your body". It took me years to work out how to do just that and now i have managed to work out the right types of fuel for my system I can honestly say that magnesium citrate definitely gives that extra je ne sais quois to my daily regime.

STABILO woody 3in1 Wallet of 18 colours - Multi-talented pencil
STABILO woody 3in1 Wallet of 18 colours - Multi-talented pencil
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy kids!, 6 Mar. 2017
Great for the little ones - they have produced some excellent artwork!

Good Sugar Bad Sugar
Good Sugar Bad Sugar

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye Bye Sugar, 6 Mar. 2017
I loved this book. As the author reminds you - you are weaned onto sugar (I think probably before birth!) very early in ones existence. Since reading this book which goes hand in hand with really good nutritional advice - I now consume only whole foods containing natural sugars. I've lost 8lbs over the course of approximately one year and I can almost feel my body wanted to yell - "thank you for giving up sugar and thank you for the nutrition". Goodbye sugar....

Kenley Self Adhesive Carpet Floor Stairs Protection Film - Heavy Duty Puncture & Water Resistant - 60cm x 100m Roll
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic carpet cover!, 23 Oct. 2016
Have purchased this in advance of a party at home. Worked last time and will do its magic once again. Do note that you shouldn't put the plastic on more more than a few hours or else you will end up with a sticky carpet.

Superfoods: The Flexible Approach to Eating More Superfoods
Superfoods: The Flexible Approach to Eating More Superfoods
by Julie Montagu

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired to live well, 18 May 2016
Really enjoyed looking through this gem of a book. I recently looked into reforming my diet by way of omitting sugar / forms of and have been scanning the online shelves for something with straightforward recipes - and this fits the bill perfectly. I am really looking forward to trying out these fantastic recipes - the book is great.

Ginger Ray Bunting - Pop Art Superhero Party
Ginger Ray Bunting - Pop Art Superhero Party
Offered by Whisk N Whip

5.0 out of 5 stars Bunting for superheroes!, 18 Mar. 2016
Great for decorating the village hall for my sons 5th birthday party - for a group of little superheroes. Really did the job!

Ginger Ray Paper Cups - Pop Art Superhero Party
Ginger Ray Paper Cups - Pop Art Superhero Party
Offered by Ginger Ray

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for superheroes!, 18 Mar. 2016
Perfect for my sons 5th birthday party - with a superhero theme. Will definitely buy them again!

Ginger Ray Paper Napkins - Pop Art Superhero Decorations
Ginger Ray Paper Napkins - Pop Art Superhero Decorations
Offered by Whisk N Whip

5.0 out of 5 stars Napkins for little superheroes!, 18 Mar. 2016
Awesome napkins - bought for my 5 year old sons 5th birthday. The kids and parents loved these!

Ginger Ray Paper Plates - Pop Art Superhero Party
Ginger Ray Paper Plates - Pop Art Superhero Party
Offered by Ginger Ray

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for little superheroes!, 18 Mar. 2016
Fabulous party plates for my sons super hero themed birthday party. Highly recommend them!

Page: 1 | 2