Profile for Sintija > Reviews

Dalmatian Costume for Kids 6-8 Years
Dalmatian Costume for Kids 6-8 Years
Offered by Charlie Crow Costumes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Jun. 2013
Looks excellent, but no lining, so need to wear clothes underneath. Also tail is not sewed on, but stuck with a velcro so comes of easy. But yet my daughter loved it, so I'm happy.

Duplay 10FT Trampoline with Enclosure, Now With PVC Spring Pad And Pole Covers For Longer Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing!, 13 Jun. 2013
Arrived twice quicker than stated, had a phone call later fom a customer service team to make sure I'm happy! Not too hard to put together, my husband done it by himself in a couple of hours. And the kids just love it and so do I and my husband! Extra strong, we all go on it! Strongly recommend and to be vey honest it's the best thingI have invested in a very long time!

Peppa Pig: The Game (Nintendo DS)
Peppa Pig: The Game (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old daughter was very happy, 9 Dec. 2011
My 4 year old daughter was very happy, it was bang on her age group, loads of little games and she even wanted to play it instead of bed time story. Very happy!

Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Nintendo DS)
Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Trade-N-Go Gaming

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for 4year old., 9 Dec. 2011
I bought it for my 4 year old daughter, but i think it would suit better an older child - maybe 6??? There is some writting that my daughter cant read at age of 4 and the game overall is suitable for older child.

LEGO City 3181: Passenger Plane
LEGO City 3181: Passenger Plane
Offered by paradox-trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, happy, happy!!!, 9 Dec. 2011
My stepson is very happy with the toy, hours of fun, arrived quickly and much cheaper than in shops or e-bay.